Jul 20, 2018
Great work on this game, it's brilliant. Any chance that you'll be expanding it? If not, do you already have plans for something else?

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Great work on this game, it's brilliant. Any chance that you'll be expanding it? If not, do you already have plans for something else?
At the moment I have 3 new scenarios planned and a handful of fiddling here and there (haven't had time to work on it lately, expect it before Christmas though). I have a million plans for other things, but I'm starting with a sequel called Incubus Island.
Oh thank god you didn't go to the classic HTML futa/sissy route
Don't worry, I'm the straightest man in the universe.

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
At the moment I have 3 new scenarios planned and a handful of fiddling here and there (haven't had time to work on it lately, expect it before Christmas though). I have a million plans for other things, but I'm starting with a sequel called Incubus Island
3 new scenarios and a sequel? the DOM lord blessed us

Reactions: Wrynn13 and Wape

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018

A PRETENDER TO MY THRONE!

Looking forward to Incubus Island, Wape! Any reason you're going for an outright sequel instead of just adding to City? I'm not sassing you or anything, just wondering.

Reactions: Wape

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Any reason you're going for an outright sequel instead of just adding to City? I'm not sassing you or anything, just wondering.
The next game was inevitable, but there are two reasons I want to do it soon:
1) IC was originally just me playing around with Twine to see what it could do (or what I could do with it). I always wanted to make something more game-like, RPG adventure game with stories and character progression. I now know more about Twine, so it's time to move ahead with the next thing, and see what I can do.
2) In terms of gifs, nighttime sex scenes are far scarcer than daytime ones. There are a lot of times I come across a gif set that really inspires an idea for a good scene, but it's clearly set in daylight. The theme of IC is perpetual darkness, which is limiting. IC2 will be different and allow for more types of settings and scenarios. (I promise it won't be happy funtime romance vacationland, unless the player wants it to be I suppose.)

All that said, I may fold IC content into the sequel in some form once I establish it a bit, which would effectively be a convoluted way of 'just adding to City'.

I feel like I've prattled on for long enough here, but you might be interested in of my blogspot which, in retrospect, may have answered your question far more efficiently than I just did.

Johnny-Doe

Her Sugar™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
At the moment I have 3 new scenarios planned and a handful of fiddling here and there (haven't had time to work on it lately, expect it before Christmas though). I have a million plans for other things, but I'm starting with a sequel called Incubus Island.

It's nice to see you plan a sequel, i hope Incubus Island will have even more content.

lawry

Jul 14, 2017
Ending 21 Slavemaster
The guide by Master of Puppets doesn't work... you can't own slaves with Mind Master start...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Ending 21 Slavemaster
The guide by Master of Puppets doesn't work... you can't own slaves with Mind Master start...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The guide is already correct. By following it, you should be able to get the proper ending, as long as you fuck all the fuckable slaves in the Dark Place.

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
The guide is already correct. By following it, you should be able to get the proper ending, as long as you fuck all the fuckable slaves in the Dark Place.
I also used a method more like lawry's, I never got the option to actually take a slave with me, so the only way I found to get ending 21 was by starting with a slave through the Emancipator beginning.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You only need to fuck four of them, not all five. You can get the ending if you fuck all five, but you risk getting ending 17 instead, so I suggest only doing four of them as a precaution.

Jun 3, 2018
I started with Emancipator and impregnated that slave. I then seduced the drunken lush and then the woman down on her luck. I received the mind control powers. Mind control the parents and seduced Charity and Chastity. Then I mind controlled the park girl and the babysitter. Then I did three of the five slaves to get the Slavemaster ending.

Poubaile

Feb 14, 2018
Awesome game, brillant, might even be my all-time favorite. I've never thought I'd even prefer this kind of game over 3dg or story telling but I found the animations pretty well chosen, not a lot (one per scene most of the time) but always the right one. Writing is amazing as well. Continue the good work mate! Rapey-me loved it.

Reactions: Wape
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes