2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
I'm stuck at quest 26. I've done all the quest for the sister and mom to get them sleep with me at night. Just did the quest for Tom too and went back to my room to change as written in the walkthrough but there's no shiny object/marker to let me change my clothes to take a shower. Is this a known bug or am I missing something?

Anyone could help me please?

Last edited:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I'm stuck at quest 27. I've done all the quest for the sister and mom to get them sleep with me at night. Just did the quest for Tom too and went back to my room to change as written in the walkthrough but there's no shiny object/marker to let me change my clothes to take a shower. Is this a known bug or am I missing something?

Anyone could help me please?
Did you do all of the Aunt quest?
Edit: send me a save and i'll take a look.

Last edited:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Sorry I meant quest 26. Here's my save file, thanks.
You missed this part in quest #24:
Head back to Aunt’s house and the marker under the window

After that go back home, then you'll be able to change in your room.

Reactions: Erojaji22

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
-Stuck on line 46

When I come home from meeting sister at Nicole's place, I couldn't find Mom anywhere and the house was in a mess. Any suggestions?

Edit: nvm, this walk-though is outdated.

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Does this game have animations , please correct me 3dCG means 3d images without animations or 3d images with animations, this confuses me a lot.
Thank you

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
Does this game have animations , please correct me 3dCG means 3d images without animations or 3d images with animations, this confuses me a lot.
Thank you
No animations as far as I can remember. The other games he made has though.

mrsky2

Oct 31, 2017
-Stuck on line 46

When I come home from meeting sister at Nicole's place, I couldn't find Mom anywhere and the house was in a mess. Any suggestions?

Edit: nvm, this walk-though is outdated.
Help me! I can't find the lady!!!
  1. DAY 2, aka go do random shit for a while
  2. -Go to the right of the police station, then head up into the parking lot for a short scene and then talk to the lady. Now it's off to the school building.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes