2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Is there any save from begining with huge money?
I have this save, it has only the very first quest completed with fetching the newpaper. In the save i found all loose cash in the game and collected a few items along the way. Its a decent start.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
For people having troubles with the mega link, here is the real one:

May 3, 2017
Hey,

Starting the game is fresh. Are there cheats for money and weapons. Don't want the grind of repeating kills often... Help appreciated.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
use this and you can give you what you want. gear is normaly stored in advanced section.

Phạm Anh Vũ

Jul 8, 2017
Plz help. I'm stucking in the beach. I can't find father and take his key. I talked to everyone in town and beach

Last edited:

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
I used to be able to play this, now I keep getting a stupid Roxio Cineplayer window pop up. I cancel, and the pop up freezes. I have to use the task manager to close the game. Anyone have this problem? (Windows 10)

Reactions: Jadewyn Seed

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
Nevermind. I figured it out. I had to get a 3rd part uninstaller to uninstall Roxio Cineplayer (and all of its leftover bits). Game works fine now.

tu nguyen

Jun 12, 2017
Quest #4 – Blondie

Check Map and head North East
Enter Compound, wait, talk to blond woman.
I don't know Compound where ???

el8

Jul 16, 2017
It's
Quest #4 – Blondie

Check Map and head North East
Enter Compound, wait, talk to blond woman.
I don't know Compound where ???
Go to the right of the Police station, I had problems finding it too, since how the fuck is that North East, it's fucking retarded. Use this or check this thread for a newer guide, because the one of the fucking website is useless af

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes