2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Normally you do aswell, try searching your inventory (items and then keyitems). If you do not, look up the walkthrough, in there should be were you can find a map. But i think you get one from the start. Nicole's house is where the father's company is. Second street form the bottom on the left.
Thanks! Is there also a way to check what quests I'm currently needing to do? Mom keeps telling me to take care of my matters, and Sis won't come out of her room.

Valcry

May 16, 2017
Is there really NTR? Or is this in relation to all the other guys losing their wives? I'm curious what character would get taken as the MC is a mega A-hole in the part of the game i am in haha.

deshawn

Jul 2, 2017
kinda new to the game.. just Quick question.. how to get out in the airport?? i already got the luggage, i fought through but it seems i cannot pass through the fence?? i tried to click evrywhere near the fence but nothing happens..ps (engrish is not my 1st language so sorry for my bad english :))) )

Doc Wobbly

Jul 6, 2017
Could somebody help me out? I'm trying to find some bonus boxes and one item...
I'm unable to find the 'Beach', let alone the new area adjacent to the latter - 'Biker Gang'. Another area, which I can't find, is 'Uncle's Office' & 'Teacher's House'... Will these areas unlock after triggering a quest? According to Icstor's walkthrough, you have to gather these before starting the first quest (?)
Can't seem to find the Wrench either.
Thanks in advance.
Great site, btw...

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Could somebody help me out? I'm trying to find some bonus boxes and one item...
I'm unable to find the 'Beach', let alone the new area adjacent to the latter - 'Biker Gang'. Another area, which I can't find, is 'Uncle's Office' & 'Teacher's House'... Will these areas unlock after triggering a quest? According to Icstor's walkthrough, you have to gather these before starting the first quest (?)
Can't seem to find the Wrench either.
Thanks in advance.
Great site, btw...
You don't need anything to start the first quest. The bonus boxes only get you extra images, some can only be found if you are far enough in to the story. What the walktrhough says is just so you have found all hidden cash to make the game a bit easier but you can only find like 140 bucks. Wich is made even faster by fighting extra mobs. But its best to get the silver shotgun as quickly as you can because it will help you immensly in fights. Never found the wrench myself and have completed the game succesfully multiple times. If you are also unable to find certain areas like the teachers house and the office make sure to check the given map in your key
Item inventory. To get to the beach and the biker gang near it you have to be taken there by the biker girl near the diner. She is only avaiable after getting through the prison mission.

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

Doc Wobbly

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks, Gert_Boomans, that was a quick reply.
I'm fairly new with these games.
Concerning the Teacher's House and Uncle's Office, I can only find 'Park' and 'School' (Upper left of Main map).
Grateful for the reply and the advice...

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks, Gert_Boomans, that was a quick reply.
I'm fairly new with these games.
Concerning the Teacher's House and Uncle's Office, I can only find 'Park' and 'School' (Upper left of Main map).
Grateful for the reply and the advice...
If i remember correctly, the teachers house is near the school or atleast somewhere near one of the upper left roads. The office should be in one of the upper right roads.

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
ye me neither :confused:

edit: I found an megalink but im not sure if I am allowed to link it here

Last edited:

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Did a little of My magic on this one as well now it's only 440MB
|> <|> <|
Please check mega link , i downloaded but it say corupted!

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes