2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

vZeroeZ

May 12, 2017
The requested URL /download/ikWLJR/72613b32b761fd3e46d82d949288dadb/Incest-Story-v1.0b-FINAL.rar was not found on this server. Please give a valid link! :(

Reactions: samlarocca

Somniac

Jun 6, 2017
It'd be great if someone has a new link for this, or if they can reupload to mega if they have it.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Ok. In the walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm scratching my head here...not just because I'm stuck either, but because this creepy kid gets to nail some serious trim :tf:

Edit: Nevermind. "I came upon that beach ":test:

Last edited:

culter

Jun 14, 2017
Anybody able to rip the images from the first 2 incest story games? I was able to rip the first one, but the second one I'm not able to rip as it's "too big".

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Anybody able to rip the images from the first 2 incest story games? I was able to rip the first one, but the second one I'm not able to rip as it's "too big".
download mine they ain't packed (besides the 7zip folder for downloading purpose)

Reactions: culter

culter

Jun 14, 2017
download mine they ain't packed (besides the 7zip folder for downloading purpose)
Hey, while I appreciate the effort you put into your links, Incest Story 1 isn't the problem, its incest story 2.

If you get a hold of it, mind ripping the images and making a link with just the images?

He uses a new file format, so you need to unpack an .exe, its a pain, and I can't figure out how to rip the images from it.

EDIT: never mind bro, just noticed you posted in the icstor incest story 2 thread with a link, ill check it out.

Btw if it's unpacked like this one, then you absolutely rock. Thanks again bro.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Hey, while I appreciate the effort you put into your links, Incest Story 1 isn't the problem, its incest story 2.

If you get a hold of it, mind ripping the images and making a link with just the images?

He uses a new file format, so you need to unpack an .exe, its a pain, and I can't figure out how to rip the images from it.

EDIT: never mind bro, just noticed you posted in the icstor incest story 2 thread with a link, ill check it out.

Btw if it's unpacked like this one, then you absolutely rock. Thanks again bro.
I unpack and shrink all icstors newer games as he doesn't seem to be able to keep the size down.. :)

Reactions: Bporky and culter

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Holy How in the fuck do you even play this game?! How do you load up a saved file?! Why doesn't F5 make it full screen like it says its supposed to?!

I go get the paper, I'm immediately pounced on by two bullies, who throw me into the sewers, where I'm forced to fight zombies and bats until I'm dead?! Seriously?

If the author hadn't turned out a marginally better game in Incest Story 2, I would give up on this piece of shit. But since he did, can someone explain how in the fuck I can play? Are there cheats, maybe?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Holy How in the fuck do you even play this game?! How do you load up a saved file?! Why doesn't F5 make it full screen like it says its supposed to?!

I go get the paper, I'm immediately pounced on by two bullies, who throw me into the sewers, where I'm forced to fight zombies and bats until I'm dead?! Seriously?

If the author hadn't turned out a marginally better game in Incest Story 2, I would give up on this piece of shit. But since he did, can someone explain how in the fuck I can play? Are there cheats, maybe?
You're supposed to be thrown in the sewer. Near when you entered, there should be a pistol at some water If you equip that, you can easily survive your way up to the ladder out of the sewer. Also tip: you can always run from the fights . Uselly it works without taking any damege. If you haven't found out already . There is an entire walkthrough for this game on icstor's site. The fighting is a pretty big part of the game and eventually you'll have to fight your way through.

Reactions: James unknown man

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I cannot find Nicole's house. Does anyone have a map?
Normally you do aswell, try searching your inventory (items and then keyitems). If you do not, look up the walkthrough, in there should be were you can find a map. But i think you get one from the start. Nicole's house is where the father's company is. Second street form the bottom on the left.

Reactions: James unknown man
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes