2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
inc.jpg

Overview:
At the moment, the biggest game of ICSTOR, also known as the author of Robot’s Touch and Milf’s Control. RPG with erotic scenes, executed in the form of comics. The protagonist – a young guy using his cunning and unprincipled to drag in bed literally all counter female characters, especially his family – his mother, sister and aunt.​

Thread Updated: 2016-07-31
Release Date: 2016-07-30
Developer: Icstor - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - - -
Win Compressed: - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Unofficial Ren'Py Remake

F1.jpg P3.jpg Scene 12 - 6.jpg Scene 25 - 4.jpg Scene 28 - 9.jpg Scene 34 - M2 - 11.jpg Scene 37 - 5.jpg Scene 53 - 29.jpg

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Torrent doesnt seem to be working? Anyone else got this problem or just me?
Can you be specific? Are you clicking on it and nothing's happening?
Is the torrent not starting or not finishing? Or is it getting stuck?
Hopefully you've got a torrent client like utorrent, bittorrent, frostwire, vuze, etc.
Just be aware that torrents may take much longer since KAT lost most of its lives. Many people who were seeding torrents were also downloading them. KAT was the primary source of many torrents being shared and since the Eff Bee Eye starting murdering KAT, many of those who were seeding torrents have simply shut down citing their fear of being somehow found out and prosecuted.

bacislayer

Aug 18, 2016
I just can't find the ''gangster'' near to police station after you steal teacher's phone, I've been trying to find him for a hour, so please help me

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just can't find the ''gangster'' near to police station after you steal teacher's phone, I've been trying to find him for a hour, so please help me
He's to the right of the police station. (This is from memory) From the police station head right to the next screen. There should be that alley where you met the blonde and just to the right is a building with double doors. Go in there and head up the stairs.

Reactions: bacislayer

bacislayer

Aug 18, 2016
He's to the right of the police station. (This is from memory) From the police station head right to the next screen. There should be that alley where you met the blonde and just to the right is a building with double doors. Go in there and head up the stairs.
ahh thanks

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes