3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
IS2-c1.png

Overview:
The protagonist – a young guy using his cunning and unprincipled to drag in bed literally all counter female characters, especially his family – his mother, sister and aunt.​

Updated: 29/10-2017
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough:

Installation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Win: - - -

Others: -

Intro 8.png PhoneNicole4.png Scene 10-11.png Scene 13-8.png Scene 32-20b.png Scene 15-6c.png

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
I can run the game np but what does he mean extract a .exe file? Lol. I just run it and poof.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Was trolling his patreon the other day wondering when he'd release his next game. Joyous.

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
Is it possible to extract to single files, it takes way too long to load. Took 2 mins to load the executable itself , now to load the game within executable

D

Deleted member 2738

Anyone else get the problem with the debt collection where you use stealth, get 2x $1000 and nothing happens?
Had to get myself kicked out, tried using the chauffeur but the screen just goes black and nothing happens.
He's literally forgot to make the chauffeur take you back and blanks the screen, fucking your save.

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
hi, I didn't finish the first episode, played it too many timesand I hate the fight system it had, but I saw the scenes with a full save, but could someone explain me how it ended? Like, how did everyone came to live in his house and how the little brat of a MC has become basically the masterof all the other characters? xD

Reactions: KaiHyuga
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes