incest story 2 can't save

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
hey guys it is me again with another RPGM problem.i downloaded the mac version of incest story 2 and at first i noticed i cant save.then i went to option and got the first image.pretty clear i cant write on the file.then i created that save file but now need the config.rpgsave(i think)am i right and if so where can i get the file

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Put the .exe in a folder. IF still not working make a save folder inside that one
mac doesnt have an exe.the app is inside a folder and i have created a save folder where its supposed to exist.i think i need the config.rpgsave which doesnt exist here even t hough it exists in all RPGM

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Put the .exe in a folder. IF still not working make a save folder inside that one
OH shit you here right i ut the app in an extra folder and it worked.weird becuase it was already inside one.THANKS MATE!

Last edited:

Willyyyyyy

Jan 6, 2018
can't understand how u did that... can u detail the processus to have the saves please @markomaso

JoeBeach

Mar 26, 2020
I have Incest Story 2 and can run it without problems. However, Incest Story 1 (original) loads and the first screen comes up but when I click on New Game, nothing happens. Any suggestions? I'm running wondows 10.

JoeyMC69

Oct 22, 2021
I completed incest story 1, but when i am running incest story 2, the main page is loading and after clicking on new game it is automatically closing.
This happens with other games too like taboo request, milfs control..
can anyone help? (P.S. : its kind of a potato computer)