Archived Summertime Saga: Incest mod(s). Solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2017
Hah, that's how fried my brain is from looking through all that code that I didn't think of that. Good catch.

I believe that Jenny is the last one still on the old code base?(I skipped characters that had no interaction with incest so not 100% on that) If so, update v0.18 should be the last hard one to deal with since Jenny's the focus of it, meaning future updates should bring fewer changes to existing code. DC didn't write his code in a very modular fashion, the new team seems to be doing a better job of that - The location dialogue is broken up to those specific rooms, and the character menu dialogue is set to each person now for the most part.

So just out of curiosity, how is the mod coming along? I am not rushing you by any means, just curious where you are at? Once again, thanks for taking the time out of your life to do this. If I had any knowledge about coding at all, I would offer assistance. But I know nothing about coding, and would be more of a burden than help. Well, take care!

manneychin

May 8, 2017
So just out of curiosity, how is the mod coming along? I am not rushing you by any means, just curious where you are at? Once again, thanks for taking the time out of your life to do this. If I had any knowledge about coding at all, I would offer assistance. But I know nothing about coding, and would be more of a burden than help. Well, take care!
I played through SS 0.17.5 with this mod and it's good enough. A really awesome job.

Dec 15, 2017
I played through SS 0.17.5 with this mod and it's good enough. A really awesome job.

Lol, at first, I was confused on how you played through using the mod, then it occurred to me to check the first page and sure enough it was posted there. Man I can be a complete dolt sometimes.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Closing thread. Please post any further discussion on this topic in the main game thread.

Reactions: DrackDrap
Status
Not open for further replies.