Seeking Incest Games where the MC Has a Big Cock and Characters React Surprised/Positively

nice4u222

May 22, 2018
Games like Milfy City/Dreams of Desire where the main character has a big dick and gets positive or surprised reactions from girls and family members when they see it, especially when it's brought up multiple times like Sara from Milfy City.

Preferably with a realistic art style similar to Milfy City and Dreams of Desire.

Games I've played that have this or close to it.

Milfy City
Dreams of Desire
Big Brother
Summertime Saga
Dating My Daughter
Max's Life
Dreaming of Dana

Games that need a patch for incst content is fine too

Reactions: aquiles esquivel

nice4u222

May 22, 2018
MC with the biggest cock of them all:
I did get that recently, but that's kinda the opposite of what I want, I don't want the game to be all about a the huge dick, I just want them to react to it surprisingly, where the MC just happens to have a big dick which causes the suprised or happy reactions.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Lust & Power, at least with the mom character. Come to think of it they had to rewrite the game due to removing incest, so who knows anymore.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Um it IS a hentai game, and you dont have to get if of pateron unless you really want to. I mean this IS a pirate site :confused

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
The mostly games are already signed, but I want you suggest you mine,.
It's in real early stage, and for the moment, to not have discussion with Patreon, the in family the characters aren't blood related (but in future will be the incest patch).
here the link: Slip Over Time

see you