• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

reiniG

Aug 12, 2020
5/3 ギャラリーモードを追加しました。
セーブデータは”山姥のいる家で/EscapeForGirl/Saved”のSavedファイルをコピーすれば引き継げます
すでにクリアしている方はセーブデータから外門を開くことでギャラリーモードが解放されます
"Gallery mode has been added on 5/3. Save data can be transferred by copying the Saved file from "EscapeForGirl/Saved" in "The House of the Mountain Witch". For those who have already cleared the game, opening the outer gate from the save data will unlock the gallery mode."

Not exactly sure this is why the save isn't working for some, but it could be that because the gallery was added later on, the save doesn't work for the release version

or it could be just because the save is just to be able to open the gate

Edit : scrolling through ci-en, a comment said that it might be a version thing, but dlsite doesn't state an update but I'm not sure if it shows minor stuff like that
  • 申し訳ない。あとで追加したものなのでダウンロードしなおしてください!
    I'm sorry, but I've added it later, so please redownload it!

Reactions: modeer and Hakuowlo

Alienhominda

May 11, 2018
5/3 ギャラリーモードを追加しました。
セーブデータは”山姥のいる家で/EscapeForGirl/Saved”のSavedファイルをコピーすれば引き継げます
すでにクリアしている方はセーブデータから外門を開くことでギャラリーモードが解放されます
"Gallery mode has been added on 5/3. Save data can be transferred by copying the Saved file from "EscapeForGirl/Saved" in "The House of the Mountain Witch". For those who have already cleared the game, opening the outer gate from the save data will unlock the gallery mode."

Not exactly sure this is why the save isn't working for some, but it could be that because the gallery was added later on, the save doesn't work for the release version

or it could be just because the save is just to be able to open the gate

Edit : scrolling through ci-en, a comment said that it might be a version thing, but dlsite doesn't state an update but I'm not sure if it shows minor stuff like that
  • 申し訳ない。あとで追加したものなのでダウンロードしなおしてください!
    I'm sorry, but I've added it later, so please redownload it!
This. This was the problem. Newer version uploaded to DLSite, downloading the new version adds the gallery. Few things:

- One room lets you reminisce on the first meeting with oldest sister.
- A book in the room with all the girls lets you set the "phase" of the game from 0-4. At tier 0 if you interact with any of the younger girls except the tutorial girl, it will crash the game.
- You cannot view the endings in the gallery, the gallery instructions are all in Japanese but he says something to the effect of, "the endings are special". There's two that I know of.

Reactions: reiniG

teheb

May 2, 2018
This. This was the problem. Newer version uploaded to DLSite, downloading the new version adds the gallery. Few things:

- One room lets you reminisce on the first meeting with oldest sister.
- A book in the room with all the girls lets you set the "phase" of the game from 0-4. At tier 0 if you interact with any of the younger girls except the tutorial girl, it will crash the game.
- You cannot view the endings in the gallery, the gallery instructions are all in Japanese but he says something to the effect of, "the endings are special". There's two that I know of.
can you give me the save please of two ending

Alienhominda

May 11, 2018
Also here's all the chest codes in order you should unlock, since deciphering which goes where is a headache.

Red - 6732
Green - 3174
Blue - 2180

For the Seating arrangement puzzle, I don't remember the numbers but J, Z, and Red are all sitting next to each other. Green is on the opposite side of red sitting alone.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Fuck-dogs

Dec 24, 2019
Red is 2376 but the code is 6732 green code is 3174 blues is 3180 or 2180 its 3 or 2 i got 3 diary and guested it. 4 3 2 1 is the order for the order by diary

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes