Seeking In search of the best rape games

Last Moriarty

Formerly 'Last_Moriarty'
Sep 30, 2023
Hi, I'm looking for the best rape games (2D or 3D) based on my list of games. My main stack of games that I rely on consists of:

1. Night of Revenge
2. Saria Reclaimed
3. Alien quest eve
4. Too much light
5. ThornSin
6. Alps and the Dangerous forest
7. FairyPrincess
8. Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes
9. SiNiSistar
10. Hounds of the Meteor
11. Zetria

Therefore, I am in search of the best game that is similar to these games in tags, style and gameplay principles, I may have forgotten some games that can also be included in this list of basic options, but I think the idea is clear to you. I have explored many possible options, but they are quite mediocre or boring in terms of gameplay. I would be grateful if someone could provide a list of games similar to these in style. The only thing I would like to take into account is that your set of games should be sufficiently developed, i.e. at least close to finishing the game's development or not being the initial version. I understand that many of the games on my list are not completely at the final product stage, but they are sufficiently implemented in many game development parameters, I would like you to rely on this as one of the parameters.

Based on this, it can also conclude that most of the games will be identified with the tags Rape, Hardcore, Female Protagonist, Monsters, etc. It is worth noting that visual novels on RenPy are also not suitable due to the paucity of gameplay.

Thanks for reading and helping me find these games.

Reactions: vityok9