• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py In-game file Upload (Avatar picture ingame) question

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Hi, I am looking the way how can I Upload picture in-game something like avatar profile for MC
What i already tried and not actually work - PyQt and Tkinter
I heard that pygame_SDL2 module for renpy can help, need your advise..
Thanks.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Hi, I am looking the way how can I Upload picture in-game something like avatar profile for MC
What do you want to do exactly ?

As you wrote your question, you want to share online, with other peoples, a screenshot of the personalized avatar you use for the MC of one particular game... But somehow I highly doubt that it's what you want to do.

What i already tried and not actually work - PyQt and Tkinter
Whatever you effectively want to do, there's just no way for this to works. It's like saying that you want to change the color of your car, and that so far you tried a car headlight and a car wheel.

I heard that pygame_SDL2 module for renpy can help, need your advise..
As I understand your question, what you want is the possibility to change the MC avatar in a game. And this is done by reading the whole source code of the game, in order to identify the image(s) used for this avatar, then replacing them all by as many image of the same size and, of course, same name.

Reactions: DiviDreamer

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
More like i have frame with mannequin head in game with MC name under.
Any player that play the game can upload own picture, avatar or cat maybe) to that frame.
It's in game only, i want choose pic and load to game interface without manually copy to Images.

Here COC2 as good example
2Untitled.png

Last edited: