VN - Ren'Py - In Control [v0.2] [klamstrakur]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Hera.N

The creator's efforts to immerse the player through his excellent animations and montage are impressive. Regrettably, the excellent job he has done in this piece falls short of the script. Although the dialogues aren't bad, the plot is. Several times during the story, I had the impression that there was no coherence. I felt that some of the choices were unnecessary and pointless. Even so, the characters are pleasant and its aesthetic rekindles my interest.

If the creator can structure the story better and incorporate more meaningful scenes into the development of the story, it will become one of the best VN. For now it is worth 4 stars.

Keep up the good work, I'm waiting for the next update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

Certainly a unique game with multiple paths. Choices in this game actually leads to different paths and different scenes. The sex scenes and the renders are A quality. Really the animation is really well done. My only complaint is that the dev should give the player some control during the sex scenes, like where to finish for example.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Lerd0

review for v0.2.

girls be super cute, animations be nice, and that's all the good in it.
    story is ass, writing a bit shit, choices are kinda dum, pacing weird.
    first version wasn't too bad, got worse on the second update tho, will come back and change review if it gets better later.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Very short game or i should say demo really, so cant make much of a review yet.

But for what is there its a bit of a mixed bag, story is ok nothing special atleast not yet, girls looks nice and there are a few pretty good animations with voice.

The thing is game feels very very rushed, you meet a girl and same night MC will have a sex dream about her, its normaly not something i care to see since its meaningless and i find it more fun to fuck her for real instend of just MC dreaming about it, also he knows nothing about who she is so its just way to rushed.
    Next he meets a redhead at a party gets hes ass kicked and then fuck the redhead....again 0 romance 0 build-up, i wont call it a fuckfest game since it does seem like you have a choice to turn down girls, but you can forget any kind of romace.

It also has the NTR tag which im personaly not really into but i fail to see how good that will be when you never build any emotions/feelings for the girls, so you pretty much couldent care less if she fucked someone else right in front of you and that would be a very poor NTR game.

For now i cant really justify more then 3 stars since it has so little content and you can only really guess how it will progress, it shows some promiss but also fails in many areas already, i will revisit this once it has some real content and adjust the review as it comes along.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

cockrocker99

Reviewing 0.1 version

It's basically a short demo at present so I'll review it based on that.

Pros: Characters and animations looks well done and the scenes have audio. Setup is standard yet I can see potential for it to have some elements of mystery or science fiction later down the line.

Cons: Not really a con a depending on your preferences but the main love interest immediately get's chummy with the MC and asks him for a foot massage. There's also a dream sequence, which by itself is great, but it honestly seemed a little early to have it in the game.

Once again, this was just a preliminary review and I'll try to update when the game has reached a certain stage.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

ObsessivelyAroused

Short summary:

This is a very short demo, and the game is bad. The story starts of generic, and randomly throws a sex scene on you. You have no agency.

Good Things

• Animations are quite OK

Bad points

• Story
    • Character actions make no sense
    • Everything feels generic and low effort