VN Unity Abandoned In a Streamer's Mind [Ch. 1] [Universal Game Studio]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The scat isn't even the problem though. The resounding like of any actual writing, and what little writing that's there barely qualifies as English, is the worst. That in combination with the saves not working and the fact that the shit sound plays even when you mute the sound in game makes this just terrible.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Yeah..

Members be like:
Reads the tags, thinks "I don't think it's that bad."
Plays game and discovers "Yesl, it is that bad."
Returns to forum and says "OMG! It really does have the content the tag says! Muh eyes! Muh sanity!"

In the meantime, moderators are like "Eh. We put the tags and rules there for a good reason."
But that didn't stop anybody, did it?
I know right? What can ya do but

facepalm-ernie.jpg

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
why the fck would you put scat in your game. I mean seriously bruh!!

Universal Game Studio

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
I think I'll wait and see if this gets a ch2, or if it will go the same way his last game did.
The story has 8 Chapters, the Chapter 2 depends on numbers of patrons. We really love our profession, but we had many work and cost. so yeah of course if we see that we should continue (numbers of patreon) we can improve our team (for example with real English translator) and give better quality for you.:)

Universal Game Studio

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
WARNING!

If somebody has enough free time, and would help us to correct the English mistakes in Chapter 1, we'd really appreciate it, and of course we can donate it.

Because we'd like to upload it again with perfect English.

You can write us in private message too:) Peace

Universal Game Studio

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
Bye the way, you can read on our Patreon site, we have a big game development in Unity, what is not adult VN and not adult open-world VN. It's a real-time game with interactions and cutscenes....etc.

So we really appreciate your comments, and reactions. We thought the Visual Novel market is supersaturated, and we should make a little bit "sicker" world. We don't want to hurt anyone.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Bye the way, you can read on our Patreon site, we have a big game development in Unity, what is not adult VN and not adult open-world VN. It's a real-time game with interactions and cutscenes....etc.

So we really appreciate your comments, and reactions. We thought the Visual Novel market is supersaturated, and we should make a little bit "sicker" world. We don't want to hurt anyone.
well i guess you were the first to render scat content so thats something i guess a different fetish for everyone but really i think you truly are the first game to make scat content so whoever is into it i guess they can be happy by that

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes