Add it in the comment please.

Censorship: No
Developer/Publisher: WhiteFrog
Windows
Version: v0.1 Demo
Language: English/Deutsch
File Size: 110MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

4mhzMj.png iQElfG.png jFiAmW.png Oe77an.png

Leave a Like

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Add the overview in the comments, game works fine but i'm not going to play this and the author doesn't have a site just mygully from looks of it.

Reactions: Jeffy91

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Taking a look thru the files for info :

About section mentions an email address beginning with WhiteFrog, maybe the author's name ?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I can't really get any scene except for the peek on sister changing (and I'm not really sure about what to do there either...)
NVM, I was able to advance a little with the mother by doing chores, but still nothing with the sister =(

Last edited:
U

User_10739

Dear Dev, do you have no f*cking shame??? 2nd thing I clicked gave me a big yellow under construction box with the explanation "nothing here yet" then it went rapidly downhill from there... My whole first experience with this game lasted 15 seconds before dropping me back on the title screen...

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Dear Dev, do you have no f*cking shame??? 2nd thing I clicked gave me a big yellow under construction box with the explanation "nothing here yet" then it went rapidly downhill from there... My whole first experience with this game lasted 15 seconds before dropping me back on the title screen...
Even my overview comment is under construction. IF you know the overall story just leave like 1 or 2 lines describing it.

Reactions: Jeffy91 and Bakuran

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Even my overview comment is under construction. IF you know the overall story just leave like 1 or 2 lines describing it.
When I downloaded this game was on another site, because I was not here yet, so far I have nothing against, but better wait for new version. To see what's coming. Added - Bloo: I put a site in your The Blue Guide, please see, if you like, put