Seeking impregnantion games :V

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
hey yo guys, i dont know if this is the right site, but i do it, someone can recomend me somes impregnation genre games? ty boyz and sorry for my english :V

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
May find something here thats peaks your interest

If You like VN Kara no Shojo may be one to look at 3 games in series

Play Order

Cartagra ~Affliction of the Soul~
Kara no Shojo I
Kara no Shojo II (Best of the series!!!)

Just copy and paste into search box to find

Reactions: Papa Ernie

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
May find something here thats peaks your interest

If You like VN Kara no Shojo may be one to look at 3 games in series

Play Order

Cartagra ~Affliction of the Soul~
Kara no Shojo I
Kara no Shojo II (Best of the series!!!)

Just copy and paste into search box to find
ty bro i wanna look it now ;)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
hey yo guys, i dont know if this is the right site, but i do it, someone can recomend me somes impregnation genre games? ty boyz and sorry for my english :V
- Haramase Simulator (pretty much only pregnancy type, since you go around to knock up everything that moves)
- Strive for Power (text game only, however)
- Eratoho K (text game only, with some portraits images but no actual images)
- Jack-o-Nine
- Adam and Gaia (text only, with some images)
- Alonexp (didn't try it yet, but should be)
- Corruption of Champions (text only, with some images)
- Hentai High School, supposedly. However as far as i know, there isn't any pregnancy in the game - don't know when it will be implemented.
- Portals of Pheroeon (text game, with some sprites here and there. Don't know for the images but I don't think so)
- Roundscape Adorevia
- Vitamin Quest
- Z Kingdom, if I remember correctly
- Lilith's Throne... maybe? Don't know, didn't try it
- The Magus Lab
and.. that's it, pretty much. What I know of course. If you instead want to know even the VN's, tell me and I'll post here what I know.

Reactions: HB38 and Papa Ernie

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@nam654 @Nightcrawler
Please post/direct game suggestion requests to this forum:

Thanks!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Mhm? What do you mean? Making a list of some sort?
It looks like @TCMS made a separate forum just for people to ask for game suggestions. If you look, someone actually weeded out all the game suggestion posts and put them there (that was a lot of work).

Reactions: TCMS

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It looks like @TCMS made a separate forum just for people to ask for game suggestions. If you look, someone actually weeded out all the game suggestion posts and put them there (that was a lot of work).
Yes, I did see that. But the way you said that, was like "I suggest you to make a list" or something like that, that's why I asked that question! So I just need to move this thread there?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Yes, I did see that. But the way you said that, was like "I suggest you to make a list" or something like that, that's why I asked that question! So I just need to move this thread there?
Yes, please move this thread to that forum. Thanks!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Asked f95 to create that because general discussions was getting flooded. Then with some patience moved threads over there.

Moved this one as well. If anyone else posts in general discussions please @ me :)

Reactions: Papa Ernie