JakeFrost

Jan 5, 2018
I hope that we get an update and hopefully some good news soon. So far the game is really good and I'm sure that he will continue to bring out out good stuff.

Reactions: A2RAWR

A2RAWR

Oct 14, 2018
I hope that we get an update and hopefully some good news soon. So far the game is really good and I'm sure that he will continue to bring out out good stuff.
I agree. The creator has been online here so I am hopeful too.

A2RAWR

Oct 14, 2018
I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but @Slone has not made any weekly updates for the past 2 weeks. Please give us a sign that you are still making progress or something. Please communicate with fans and patrons because we are here for you.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Patrons would complain not here but on his patreon page... ;)
Ive posted a comment on his page and sent him a PM. I havent received anything. Ill say again, the longer he keeps quiet the worse it gets. I personally would rather hear that hey, there hasnt been much progress due to X Y and Z than nothing. I simply want to be informed, Im not here to judge or complain.

JakeFrost

Jan 5, 2018
@Slone Bro, let us know if something is going on. We are here to support you and the game. And no matter whats going on we won't judge you. I actually thought that you got ill or something in your personal life happened which lead you to taking some time off.But as I said, just give us an information and let us know that you still care or at least not abandond the game.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hes pretty much vanished. He hasnt logged into F95 since Nov 1, and hasn't logged into TFGamessite since August 18.

Hopefully he returns but if hes gonna leave, say something and shut down the patreon. Dont just vanish and leave the patreon up to milk what little money it was generating.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
just another shitty creator de game is dead
I wouldnt say he's shitty. Something must have happened, we dont know his situation. It would have been shitty if this was like 5 months in or something but this all happened before his game took off. I think I lost like 4 bucks total. Not like he strung people along for months like some authors.

Reactions: vulcan15

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
I wouldnt say he's shitty. Something must have happened, we dont know his situation. It would have been shitty if this was like 5 months in or something but this all happened before his game took off. I think I lost like 4 bucks total. Not like he strung people along for months like some authors.
It's certainly nowhere near the shitfest of Breeding Season, that's for certain lol.

~Morningfrost

A2RAWR

Oct 14, 2018
Don't get your hopes up, this game has not been updated in over a month with no sign of the creator. Also, someone should break the news to Marcy on the Patreon page. 1 more week and I'm canceling my Patreon and moving on.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes