Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
My bad. I must have got the weeks switched or something. Is there any news on when the next update will be out?
No. Sometime within the next few days we should expect a patreon update. From the screenshot of his last update, something he coded was creating quite a problem. He probably has to go through all the content he added piece by piece to find the offending code. Maybe a missing bracket or something who knows

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
No. Sometime within the next few days we should expect a patreon update. From the screenshot of his last update, something he coded was creating quite a problem. He probably has to go through all the content he added piece by piece to find the offending code. Maybe a missing bracket or something who knows
: instead of ; at a line end I bet. That's what always fucks my code

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I hope he updates or tells us soon. Good things take time but we're left in the dark.
So his last comment on patreon was I believe 4 days ago and he was still racking his head over this inventory bug. He was contemplating just scrapping it and going with something simpler but didnt want to at the same time due to already putting a lot of time into it.

I think he should give the game to a modder on this forum. Sometimes its easier for someone else to see the problem.

Reactions: A2RAWR

A2RAWR

Oct 14, 2018
So his last comment on patreon was I believe 4 days ago and he was still racking his head over this inventory bug. He was contemplating just scrapping it and going with something simpler but didnt want to at the same time due to already putting a lot of time into it.

I think he should give the game to a modder on this forum. Sometimes its easier for someone else to see the problem.
I just checked it out and saw the post. That's a great idea suggesting him to get some help with it if he's still having trouble. I'm just sad this update is taking forever compared to the others. It's already been over a month since the last one and it's just 0.3.5 to 0.4...

A2RAWR

Oct 14, 2018
i hope the update is coming soon i like the game so far
Same here. I like the game too. I hope the update releases this week. The creator for the game has been quiet, either something bad happened or they are working very hard. Hopeful that we get some sort of update because they miss last week.

Reactions: rexxion138

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
He mentioned in an update earlier how the fact that he missed an update badly was stressing him out. I just hope hes not one of those people who clams up and goes off the radar to avoid the attention. We want this game to succeed, I hope he realizes that.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes