EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
139075_f95Banner.png

Overview:
You're rejected by society and left aside.
But lucky you, you found a stone that give you tremendous powers.
It is time for you to conquer the world.​

Updated: 2020-01-21
Release 2020-01-21
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:

Walkthrough for 0.4.0 Content

Download
- - - -

intro.jpg slap.gif sex1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
It is really ALPHA even for a 0.1.
Probably you can wait.

Jul 5, 2017
Wow..... a TFG game that ISN'T a "male MC get transformed to girl no matter what you do"........ how rare.
It's even rarer to see them make it to even 50% completion.

For some reason, I have this masochistic tendency to search TF every couple of months for games that don't include the male mc getting forcibly changed. I always leave disappointed

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
why do i get this error?
how should i fix it?
You can't. It is not really a problem. It is the poor programming skill of the dev. It means that there is no content.

Reactions: gartal

Hybris

May 9, 2017
The title makes me want to see a Warhammer 40k themed adult game. Can you seduce the fiery Sister of Battle? Can you convince the the busty tech priest that flesh has worth while pleasures? Will you do all this while avoiding the corruption of Slaanesh? or will you do this because of the dark pleasure god's blessing?

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Can you convince the the busty tech priest that flesh has worth while pleasures?
Not possible. This is heresy in the eyes of the Omnissiah. Besides, they already have "toaster-sex day". The next logical step is putting their personality into a dildo/onahole/give-up machine and spread the word of the Machine God with the rest of the Imperium.

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
I like it, transforming people is a bit fast ( some begging or self realization before they are fully taken could be fun) but other than that it is definitely a satisfying game

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Don't be so hard on the the dev! He is new in programming and has English noy as his native tongue!
We all gotta start somwhere!
Sorry if i sounded harsh. It wasn't my intention.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Finally a transforming game where the player's NOT the target, but is in control? THANK YOU!
Now my question is: what's the extent of this? Are there only men being transformed or are there women as well?
Both and you can turn the men into women or keep em male.

Reactions: Gaboris
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes