DragonRay

Jul 29, 2017
May I ask how'd you used the debug func. on the mobile version?

I believe once you clicked the debug function you could just click each characters attributes to change them like there were tasks to do to go up a heart lvl you could just click the heart icon you wanted and it would skip needing all the tasks and just be done. You could do it with the stars I believe as well.

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
I wasn't playing much practical but dude i hate when game gives you some deadline without even havin an option of "+new game".
Other than that great game.

LIZARDGOD

Jan 2, 2018
People still haven’t learned that the games of this circle need to be launched via locale. Changing the system language is not necessary. if possible, I want to share the solution to the simplest problem.
unzip the archive wherever you want. then run LEInstaller.exe and select who to install for. this is all!

2024-05-02_023053.jpg

right-click on the game executable and select launch via locale as admin
2024-05-02_023249.jpg download from my

Reactions: Ericopa12

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
This game is getting a Steam release on June 7-8th depending on your timezone:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
BaasB Uhhhh the publisher isn't Kagura Games. I just posted the link for Kagura's version to avoid the Steam DRM!
The Main Publisher of this game is called Pink Pixel Games.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Yes, my great grandfather would tell me tales of the great cat war, when they captured them, they would cut their ears and make a fortune on the black market.
It's interesting that some think they evolved to have spares. i mean, it might be true, but for us, it just means we are twice as rich.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes