VN Ren'Py Completed Imolicious [Yume Creations]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

cover_913ee925-a9d0-4078-aaa7-2d1f88b4ae87_480x288.jpg
Overview:

After the death of their parents, Wataru Akimiya and his younger sister Kanako starting to live together. Still being students, it's really tough for them, but they manage to have a pretty normal life. Summer is near and so Watarus lust for his sister is growing. Day after day it's getting harder for Wataru to hold back ...
Will he be able to suppress his forbidden feelings for his sister, or will he break a taboo?​

Updated: 2018-11-29
Developer: Yume Creations -
Publisher:
Censored: No
Language: English
VNDB:
Length : Very short (< 2 hours)

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -
Thanks @molitar for sharing the game

screenshot1_b04ce984-21e8-4336-b766-e3f3c63832e6_480x288.png screenshot2_9ac92f36-be07-4f0a-9886-61ce80e4c6cd_480x288.png screenshot3_7eca6abf-8d1a-411a-b61d-6bb01ca66db6_480x288.png screenshot4_d2a48944-0a38-4222-a259-e15df1220da4_480x288.png be4cd249ccea30daca56d5328811ed16.png

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Short but not bad.
what!? damn...this story lines really hurt my stomash….damn it...! my spoiler....do not download it unless you are some kind who like doki doki literature club. the ending is just non sense

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Strange, I had the exact opposite reaction. Is it so bad to hope for a "Fucky ever after" ending?
That's how most games end, though. You have plenty of "be fuckful and multiply" endings to choose from. But there's only a handful of crazy VNs with crazy endings. Crimson Gray, Kara no Shoujo and Black Sawn are my favourite VNs of all time. But there's so few of those dark, gritty VNs you have to actively search for them.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
the ending is just non sense
(note: all links have potentially NSFW ads)
Speaking of, the whole ordeal with this game (If you don't know, it's been in the news the last few weeks due to his , and the game being ) ... the developer (spoiler warning) in the form of Nataku's response to his game submission. It was like "Dude, spoiler tag. You just ruined your own game on the official twitter for anyone that was going to play it." It was sort of funny.

His Steam account recently and Valve called it "a mistake" - whatever that means. The game was still not allowed on Steam, though, due to these 2 Valve employees that are hellbent on destroying anime tiddies. Everyone knows their names because they're attached to all the bullshit corrospondance with devs they go after. It's always the same two people - Arisa and Jason.

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
That's how most games end, though. You have plenty of "be fuckful and multiply" endings to choose from. But there's only a handful of crazy VNs with crazy endings. Crimson Gray, Kara no Shoujo and Black Sawn are my favourite VNs of all time. But there's so few of those dark, gritty VNs you have to actively search for them.
In my experience, most games end with a guy and one or multiple "sex-toys formerly known as women". Sometimes the "guy" isn't even a part of it you just have broken cum addicted sluts and that's for girls who are actual "characters" and not just tools.

In that sense, I agree that this is something different and cool sounding, so it seems worthy of a spin. Personally, I prefer happy endings and not overly depressive stories but that's just me.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
In my experience, most games end with a guy and one or multiple "sex-toys formerly known as women". Sometimes the "guy" isn't even a part of it you just have broken cum addicted sluts and that's for girls who are actual "characters" and not just tools.

In that sense, I agree that this is something different and cool sounding, so it seems worthy of a spin. Personally, I prefer happy endings and not overly depressive stories but that's just me.
Yeah, I dislike those sex romps as well. I just like to have an actual story behind the obligatory sex scenes. Or gameplay, which is why Kamidori Alchemy Meister is a masterpiece, despite having such a simplistic story.

How you like your story is up to personal preference, though. As you said.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Just to note that the actual canon ending for Crimson Gray is the happy love story. It has a sequel where they get married.
I know, and I liked it. Alas, it's quite hard to forget about the 3867434 times she chopped me up before I reached that bittersweet ending.

Reactions: vir_cotto

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
ive been looking for this but why everyone say its a bad ending does she get taken by another guy or something?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Damn... I thought I'll skip because it sounded so simplistic and then you started with Kara no Shoujo, Crimson Gray...

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
The ending is so out of nowhere... It's kinda as if developers had no idea how to make their game stand out... so they just slapped it on at the end for no reason whatsoever.

And well I always viewed Kara no Shoujo as trash trying to be artsy by being excessively dark and depressing, so no wonder I'm not a fan of this either XD

MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
Well... that was something. I was expecting a little more story-wise. I expected his girly best-friend (I forgot all the names and I literally just played it) to be more essential to the story and less of a tool for a later occasion. Like everything about his friend is irrelevant to the story and he only impacts the story at the very end. It reminds me of books that spend way too much time on a side character just for the character to be killed in an unimportant way.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes