Overview:
Admission to this hospital, all the immorality starts.....​

Updated: 2013
Developer/Publisher: Illusion
Censorship: No with Patch
Version: Final
Language: English with patch
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
OTHERS:
100% Full Save

immoral.png 13.jpg 0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TharBael

Apr 27, 2017
Does this version contains the English lang-patched files, or do I need to get 'da patch for myself? :)
BTW Thanks for this one too! I'm starting to get some fond on these illusion things! :D

Reactions: Ando178t

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Does this version contains the English lang-patched files, or do I need to get 'da patch for myself? :)
BTW Thanks for this one too! I'm starting to get some fond on these illusion things! :D
illusion is number one on 3D virtual sex game tbh, not only in japan
they prepar another game for the coming years, and as always they put more and more into it. specially now that they see its possible to put on VR and 4k recent game like honey select or SBPR

imho, an mix of SBPR and honeyselect will be awesome and almost perfect. imagine a game where you can do some fun sport stuff crazy like in SBPR (water gun battle or else) and after you can go in hotel with the girl and all like in honey select :D

Reactions: Namco15

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
illusion is number one on 3D virtual sex game tbh, not only in japan
they prepar another game for the coming years, and as always they put more and more into it. specially now that they see its possible to put on VR and 4k recent game like honey select or SBPR

imho, an mix of SBPR and honeyselect will be awesome and almost perfect. imagine a game where you can do some fun sport stuff crazy like in SBPR (water gun battle or else) and after you can go in hotel with the girl and all like in honey select :D
So no then to English patch already installed?

• Haha
Reactions: SofieSoBad

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Ok coconuts thats quite interesting, but does this version contain the english language patch?
So no then to English patch already installed?
i just downloaded this game. i dont have time right now to install / play / test it, but the folder contains the HF Patch ( hongfire patch ) so i guess the english patch is included, if that helps you

Reactions: TexisZ

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
i just downloaded this game. i dont have time right now to install / play / test it, but the folder contains the HF Patch ( hongfire patch ) so i guess the english patch is included, if that helps you
Very little eng patched. just the interface and launcher translated. All the in game text are Jap.

kurokuna

Jun 20, 2017
Hey is anyone else unable to do "step 11" in the readme, which is running the "filecopy" file for Immoral Studio? I'm getting an error message. Putting it through google translate gave me, "Failed to acquire the file to be copied. Please compare the file name written in the text with the actual file name." My gut is telling me it might be due to some file being named something in Japanese but I have no idea. I'm on windows 10 with my locale switched to Japanese.

Reactions: CautiousWheat0

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
Hey is anyone else unable to do "step 11" in the readme, which is running the "filecopy" file for Immoral Studio? I'm getting an error message. Putting it through google translate gave me, "Failed to acquire the file to be copied. Please compare the file name written in the text with the actual file name." My gut is telling me it might be due to some file being named something in Japanese but I have no idea. I'm on windows 10 with my locale switched to Japanese.
just copy all files from "setup" folder to the main game folder. At least that what I did.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Very little eng patched. just the interface and launcher translated. All the in game text are Jap.
yea i noticed myself when i could finally play it. imho its not really worth playing right now. since you cant understand anything. you dont know what the dialogue options do etc. you cant follow the story and so on. its nice that the H scenes are translated, but thats it. not my cup of tea

Reactions: GroPin

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
I had high hopes for this but it lags super hard whenever a 3D model appears (which is all the time) and the lack of translations means it goes into the bin.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
I had high hopes for this but it lags super hard whenever a 3D model appears (which is all the time) and the lack of translations means it goes into the bin.
use this to fix the lag. ( works on every laggy illusion game )

but yes lack of translation really makes it unplayable.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
doesnt work for me :( real play i dont think gopnna either.too much to do just to get game in and following instructions dont seem to work out .oh well no illusion for me

Reactions: Draur

straydogg

May 9, 2017
what a bunch of Bull shit theres no bondage in this game at all fkn con to even buy or play false advertising for sure

ecstase

Jan 13, 2018
file copy? what is the solution?
says:
Failed to acquire the file to be copied Please compare the file name written in the text with the actual file name

D

Deleted member 907152

Soo, is this download broken? I can't get past step 11...

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote