• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM I'M NOT A SLUT!

Apr 22, 2019
Image soon to come
Overview:
Mari is a 18 year old College student, She is not that smart, not attractive, has one friend and she's never had a boyfriend.
She lives with her mother and father on the north west edge of London, England.
Her dad is a wealthy English businessman who works long days in London and her mum was a Japanese model.
It's her last year of college and she is trying to not stand out, but has inherited her mothers quirks.
She spends most her time playing an online game, and the rest of the time day dreaming about it.
In real life she is shy, and timid concerning anything sexual, but when online she roleplays a sexy succubus.
She finds herself in a bizarre situation, but decides that she will make the most of it.​
Thread Updated: meh
Release Date: 2077
Developer: Me
Censored: No
Version: 0.0000001 (yes)
Language: English
Genre: Dont know how to do the spoiler trick...

Warning NSFW.
Link to test images:
(used skyrim) Let me know what you think

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Depends what kind of game you are making.

RPGM is only good if you plan on making an actual RPG. If it's a VN walking sim you might be better off looking at something else.

It doesn't bother me, engine doesn't change whether i'll play it or not but there are a vocal few who whine and moan over RPGM.

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks Avaron, i have noticed that rpgm gets abit of hate and/or is not respected much.
But meh, its fun to use.
RPG gets a lot of hate because its often used to throw something quickly together, resulting in a plane walking sim, which looks the same as 9 out of 10 RPGmaker games (as it uses the same base models).

But if you would make one with new or different graphics, a good story where RPG maker actually makes sense, they can be excellent games. Lust epidemic is a good example of this. RPG maker game where it makes sense, and with custom graphics.

Apr 22, 2019
RPG gets a lot of hate because its often used to throw something quickly together, resulting in a plane walking sim, which looks the same as 9 out of 10 RPGmaker games (as it uses the same base models).

But if you would make one with new or different graphics, a good story where RPG maker actually makes sense, they can be excellent games. Lust epidemic is a good example of this. RPG maker game where it makes sense, and with custom graphics.
Lust epidemic looks good, but thats a tall order.
I'm going to focus on a funnyish compelling story. and i've not seen any with this kind of setting/idea, or not any decent ones.
and i'll have fairly unique cg art, and protagonist text face picture.
I've allready decided on the premise btw... i'll update that.