VN Ren'Py I'm making an erotic visual novel focus on interracial

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
So I've been lurking around on this forum for a few years now, and I have noticed that there are very few Black MC/Interracial games. And the few games that i've seen are either on hold/abandoned or they are too crazy with the whole blacksupremacy-whiteextinction stuff. That's just too extreme for me to enjoy.

And so for the last couple of months I've been developing this game. The goal is to create a story-driven game/visual novel about interracial loves/relationships with real characters that are actual human beings, with lives, personalities and interests.

And today I'm happy to introduce a few characters in my game :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game will feature content like : raceplay/interracial, maledom, corruption, netori, bimbofication/sissification, blackmail, humiliation, pregnancy(alot), spanking ... and more.
I will use this thread to keep you all updated on the development of the game.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Changing race isn't as simple as just changing skincolor...
It just looks like the mc is doing blackface but I still appreciate the effort.

Reactions: kenniii

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
At the moment the MC model is just the regular Darius 8 model, I planned to tell the story in 1st person so I have not paid much attention to the MC :HideThePain:
Meh, what's the point on making him black or white if the game would be 1st person? like, you can't even see him so his skin color wouldn't be important at all, much less his model.

Mar 26, 2022
Good luck with your game.

However, i think using Koikatsu would be better, but that is just me.
I also think there are too many extreme Nazi like issues lurking in the interracial genre, like BNWO and woke shit. There is literally no "normal blak guy" all of them are seen as the villains and we never see their POV, hope this game brings a fresh turn into the fetish.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So I've been lurking around on this forum for a few years now, and I have noticed that there are very few Black MC/Interracial games. And the few games that i've seen are either on hold/abandoned or they are too crazy with the whole blacksupremacy-whiteextinction stuff. That's just too extreme for me to enjoy.

And so for the last couple of months I've been developing this game. The goal is to create a story-driven game/visual novel about interracial loves/relationships with real characters that are actual human beings, with lives, personalities and interests.

And today I'm happy to introduce a few characters in my game :

The game will feature content like : raceplay/interracial, maledom, corruption, netori, bimbofication/sissification, blackmail, humiliation, pregnancy(alot), spanking ... and more.
I will use this thread to keep you all updated on the development of the game.
I'm in the same boat as you. I want to make a Black Lead VN, but it seems the player base just doesn't want that. which ... sucks. It's so hard for PoCs to break into VNs. If you're on discord or have your own discord, let's talk

Anywho, this is my MC and Main Love Interest

MC - Jarome Ms D.png

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
the thing with interracial sex as it's mentioned in OP is that it's inherently delivered with a racist tone because that's what the fetish is about.

there was an interesting independant study about political orientation and there relation with sexual fetishes and oh surprise, fetishes like bestiality, scatology, pedophilia and interracial are all on the authoritarian right spectrum.

(you can read it for yourself here : )

and it's often happening in Asian games that the black dude is there to put en emphasis on the degradation aspect of the female character, the same way it is with scat and bestiality, it's just enjoying seeing the girl being degraded.

it's a politically charged fetish, whether you're genuine with your intention to make it wholesome, you will appeal to a very specific audience that have a certain kind of expectation.

I still wish you the best of luck and success in your endeavors !

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2022
the thing with interracial sex as it's mentioned in OP is that it's inherently delivered with a racist tone because that's what the fetish is about.

there was an interesting independant study about political orientation and there relation with sexual fetishes and oh surprise, fetishes like bestiality, scatology, pedophilia and interracial are all on the authoritarian right spectrum.

(you can read it for yourself here : )

and it's often happening in Asian games that the black dude is there to put en emphasis on the degradation aspect of the female character, the same way it is with scat and bestiality, it's just enjoying seeing the girl being degraded.

it's a politically charged fetish, whether you're genuine with your intention to make it wholesome, you will appeal to a very specific audience that have a certain kind of expectation.

I still wish you the best of luck and success in your endeavors !
I love buck-breaking.
If you're not familiar with the concept, it's the idea of a black movie director that married white slavers would rape black slaves to assert dominance and break resistance, to "break the buck". Needless to say, there's little historical basis for it in a society upholding marriage and racial segregation, so people started wondering whether the thesis was of a scholarly or fetishistic nature.
It's the funniest thing to me. I'm pretty sure I dreamed of it once, and I'm straight.

That is to say that I'm not that sure whether one can map sexual fetishes on a political compass all that well.
Looking at the dataset, responses were gathered of 2000 people via Tumblr, Twitter and Reddit. I would be surprised if they didn't skew extremely young and tended towards the chronically online.

Last edited: