3D-Daz I'm looking for some feedbacks

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
So, i've been trying to make better quality renders lately, and I wanted to get some feedbacks, since I don't really have a lot of people I can ask lol

try26_i.png
try27_i.png
try28.png
r_i.png

(They're posted in the order they've been done)
I think the point i'm trying to get right the most is the lighting.

Reactions: zjalaran

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
1,2 (I'm guessing when she's kneeling and putting a finger to her lips, that is a guards POV and absolutely spot on.),4 look good, but three looks wrong. But I don't think that is about the light but the camera. The background is to crisp and should have a fade to it, bank cameras would have multiple pictures on the one monitor, and usually have a bit of graininess to them even with HD. The best example I can give is by a picture itself. CCTV has a focal point on the wide camera but doesn't have auto focus to capture all the fine details. I hope this helps.
1594415667919.png

Reactions: Alma_Elma

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
1,2 (I'm guessing when she's kneeling and putting a finger to her lips, that is a guards POV and absolutely spot on.),4 look good, but three looks wrong. But I don't think that is about the light but the camera. The background is to crisp and should have a fade to it, bank cameras would have multiple pictures on the one monitor, and usually have a bit of graininess to them even with HD. The best example I can give is by a picture itself. CCTV has a focal point on the wide camera but doesn't have auto focus to capture all the fine details. I hope this helps.
View attachment 725560
Well even with the multiple camera, I wasn't thinking of adding multiple in, I just wanted to make a render that focus on one.
And you're right, I didn't add any depth of field to it because it was a CCTV but I made it too sharp to look like one, I think if I took some more time on the post processing of it I could adjust it right just in post process.
It's also the only render I did post process on, the 3 others are right out of daz, just with a denoiser (I only use it once it's detailed enough, to remove the grain especially in the blur from the DoF, or like in the last render, to not have to do 10k iterations)
And yeah, the second one is a guard PoV, I really like doing renders where I select where the camera will be right off the bat, to be able to get the most out of it, that's why both 2 and 4 are not big shots of the room, so that I can add a better feeling to them. I think 2 and 4 are the best out of the bunch too.

Thanks for the feedback on the CCTV one !

Reactions: BigIrishLug