• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py I'm looking for an artist!

vennnot

Dec 23, 2017
Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if I should post this here but I have been looking for an artist for some time now and I was wondering if anyone would want to partner up? I'm not gonna talk up my game ideas because I'm still learning and I hope that someone could share this experience with me.

Daniel

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
You might want to add what kind of artist you are looking for. Do you want someone to draw complete new art, someone to do it in 3d etc

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Try Hentai-foundry, lots of cool artists there. Some might be interested to join your future project. However, you'll need to share at least some game info with them if you want people to get interested. Just my five cents.

Reactions: vennnot

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Partnering is the best way to make games. Each partner bringing their specialty to the table... without competing egos.
Artist, writer, editor, coder, public relations. Too many in the biz, waste a lot of time... learning something they aren't good at, rather than focusing on what they do well.