• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed I'm Going To Use The Hypnotic App To Steal Her Away ~I'm Going To Make Up For All The Grudges I've Had [Final] [Appetite]

Gutzdeep

May 28, 2023
Another delusional AF desperate life time virgins creation with the most pathetic sadest way to get laid... aka some loser weak nut who is a super beta sissy to the point he lets ppl bully him and only one nice person in his life so how does the trash thank her? By mind controlling her, raping her, and wrecking her life... thanks for being my friend.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
If you have the power to make any woman yours through mind control, why would you ever stop at just 1 girl?
Why stop at women? You have God level world bending powers. Lucky for the world the only people that ever get hypnosis powers are bitter virgins, fat otaku and dark skinned playboys that only want sex. Imagine if someone with actual ambition and even the slightest imagination got a hold of such a power.