• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed I'm Going To Use The Hypnotic App To Steal Her Away ~I'm Going To Make Up For All The Grudges I've Had [Final] [Appetite]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
saiminlogo.JPG

Overview:
Misawa Kouta Is a very unfortunate boy, being bullied by his classmates.
The only classmate who talks to him is a girl by the name of Shibasaki Ayaka.
However, Ayaka has a boyfriend, Sekishima Kaoru, one of Kouta's bullies.
One night, while playing an online videogame and wondering how he could take revenge, he finds out about the existence of a Hypnosis app.
"This Hypnosis app is amazing" - Kouta witness firsthand the power of the app.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-09
Release Date: 2017-10-13
Original Title: 催眠アプリで寝取りハメ ~これまでの恨み、ヤり返してやる!~
Aliases: Saimin Appli de Netori Hame ~Kore made no Urami, Yari Kaeshite Yaru!~
Developer: Appetite
Translator: AnimeMonolith -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (~3 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

saimin1.JPG saimin2.JPG saimin3.JPG saimin4.JPG saimin5.JPG

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
To what degree is this mtl edited exactly?
While I haven't played it myself, based on my experience as a translator who edits MTLs and the rapid release of this game following its predecessor, I'd expect it to be around Dazedanon's level of quality.

yayoiimas

Apr 9, 2024
Tell me, what's so interesting about yet another; 'i pulled a hypno-phone outa my ass yay!' trope? :unsure::coffee:
It's about NTR to get revenge, and it sounds similar to the plot of my 2nd R18 Doujin game that I'm planning to make. So, this could be used as reference material for my game, which makes it quite interesting to me.

The main heroine of my game is a loli who lost her Yuri girlfriend to an NTR guy and became a serial killer who kill every Lolicon. The protagonist, who gets killed, helps her get revenge on the girlfriend who returns after being thrown away by the NTR guy. They get their revenge by having fun with the loli and breaking the ex-girlfriend's heart.

Well, the plot isn't finished beaucase I just start designing, so I'm trying to read other NTR games that pique my interest.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler