VN Ren'Py I'm FutAphrodite and I'm developing Tower of Dreams

FutAphrodite

Developing Tower of Dreams
Game Developer
Jun 13, 2022

Hello everyone, I'm FutAphrodite. I'm a new developer currently working on Tower of Dreams. I want to talk about myself and present to you my first game which I plan to release on Friday 15/7/22 (or 7/15/22 if you are American).

A little bit about me...
I've been meaning to make a game of my own for years, but I was always hesitant due to my lack of knowledge in coding and rendering. But, I'm happy to say, I conquered my fears after so long and I'm ready to show you the results. Right now I'm working with Renpy for the game I've developed and plan to use it for the foreseeable future. As you might have guessed, I use Daz3d for my renders and I'm pretty happy with the results. I struggled at first with the lightning and the models, but I'm sure you'll be able to notice a (slow but) steady increase in quality.

Tower of Dreams
The girl in the above picture is Elyn(or whatever name you choose). She is the protagonist of the story. She lives in a small house deep in the forest. She has been trying to help her family live a better life after they were kicked out of their village for reasons unknown to her. That's when she heard the stories about the Tower. The one and only place where she could find answers about her family's past and end their struggles once and for all.

Sorry if the image scared you a bit. Yes, Elyn has a cock. Well, not at first, but somewhere around the first half of the prologue she grows one. It's her only way to achieve her dream. Why's that, you ask? I don't want to spoil anymore than I already have, so playing the game is the only way to find out. I would also like to mention that my game is set in a fantasy/medieval world, meaning you'll meet all kinds of races. From orcs and elves, to others, more... unconventional. That means more hot and exotic women for Elyn to fuck, and there is going to be a lot of fucking. That's where the battle system comes in...

Battling before fucking...

As you can see in the image above(with some things covered, of course), Elyn will have to fight the women she wants to fuck. In the beginning, the battles will be fairly easy, only being able to do few attacks and the opponents being somewhat weak. But as the game progresses, you and your opponent will become stronger and stronger. Your goal will be to first beat them in battle and then fuck them with your new phallic member. And when I say fuck them, I mean going all the way and even impregnating them. You'll fuck and knock up (almost) every woman you meet.

Fetishes...
The ones that are currently in the first version of the game are:
Futanari/Hermaphrodite, Creampie/Impregnation, Feet Fetish(and Footjobs), Peeping, Masturbation, Blowjob and a few more...
Fetishes that I'm planning on having:
Lesbian, Pregnant, Harem, Orgies(and Gangbangs), Selfcest, BDSM, Lactation, Femdom, and many more...
A fuller list is in my .

So, remember the date. Friday 15/7/22 (or 7/15/22 if you are American). I'll try having it on F95zone the same day, but if I can't, it will be one my Patreon for sure. I plan to release the Prologue and Chapter One of the game on Friday. Over the next couple of days, I will release more previews on my Patreon and on my server. Once the game is released, I'll immediately start working on Chapter Two. One last thing to note is that I plan to release all my games for free. Patrons will get every update earlier and be able to vote on polls about the game and extra images that I will be making monthly. One day after the release of the first build, I'll make polls about those monthly images.

Last edited: