• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Illusion Studio Neo v2 Scenes for Honey Select 2 [HardcoreCuddler]

Do you think spending the time to come up with a story to go along with the scenes would be ideal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
is it ok to put the map card in the studio/scene folder? I never used mods on HS so I see BR has a folder with optional mods when I downloaded.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
if this is a game where might i find the download link to it?
sorry but I get 0 notifications for replies here for whatever reason.
It's honey select 2 Better Repack 11. It's on this site. You can also get it for free here
is it ok to put the map card in the studio/scene folder? I never used mods on HS so I see BR has a folder with optional mods when I downloaded.
yea that's where you're supposed to put it anyway :) it's just a normal scene card after all, nothing special about it besides that it contains an absolute fuck ton of items

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: VCe and Kaseijin

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
by the way don't expect any more scenes like the new 5th one. This shit took so long to make and it was much more complicated than the others just because of the transitions and a few other details I won't go into. I think from now on I'll stick to one main animation per scene and that's it, because I don't want to go at a snail's pace

Reactions: Sepheyer

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I really fucking wish that Studio Neo and its plugins worked alongside me instead of against me FOR ONE FUCKING TIME so I could get some animating done instead of debugging what I've done last time for 70% of my time spent working on this.
  • Blend shapes stop interpolating and the usual fix just stops working for whatever reason -> I literaly can't get the fucking animation done
  • The Clip Manager UI crashes
  • I hit delete on some selected Clip Manager node not realising I have something else selected, and it deletes all of them
  • Lag, lag, lag, freezes when the caches are cleared
  • Windows getting moved all over the place when I open / close them or load a scene because I run on a lower res so my PC doesn't die
  • Clicking things through the foreground window because whoever implemented some of these plugins didn't bother to stop the propagation of the click
  • Parts of the models disappearing when I get close-up to do the details
  • Weird clipping that only shows during movement and not in the character maker or any other time in the studio
I had such nice plans for this project but it seems that it's going to be staying in the custom animation with a little sound type of phase...which is cool too, but I wanted player control and customisability but how the fuck am I supposed to achieve that if I can barely get the basic work done...

If anyone has suggestions for an environment where I could move this whole project to, DM me please, because this is really enjoyable to make at times, but right now, it's hell and I can barely find the motivation to work on it anymore...

• Sad

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So after DAYS of trying to figure out how to fix my duplicate ID issue, I finally found the fix. First, here's what DOESN'T work:
  1. Changing the id's in the scene itself
    1. Save the scene
    2. Make a copy of it on storage device, open in desired TEXT editor (like Notepad++ or VS Code)
    3. Find and replace ID's manually
      • you have to guess which ones to replace
      • go by the number of actors in animations and by the number of entities with the same ID
      • the ID's of the scene entities appear first, then there are the animations which contain these ID's
      • for example, I had 3 entities with the same ID, and 2 animations which targeted that ID, and I had 3 + 2*2 duplicated ID's in the scene file...I don't know why they appear twice per animation
    4. Scene gets corrupted no matter how you save it afterwards. There must be a hash check or something but I couldn't find any info about that so I had to drop the idea completely
      • corruption is 100% caused by finding and replacing ID's and NOT because of the extension changes, if you do choose to change the extension to open it for some reason
Now here's what works:
  1. Load up the exact scene that you saved after everything worked (you know: animate, animate, animate, everything works, save -> this is the scene you want)
    • If you try to load a resave of the save that was supposed to work, you will NOT get all the scene data so it's useless. The studio recognises something is wrong and refuses to save even though it was able to LOAD it all in.
  2. Export ALL the animations to files:
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • Give them proper, recognisable names with no spaces and special characters, just letters
  3. Find all your actors in the workspace and delete their ID 'props':
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • You only need to delete the ones linked to animations, realistically, but deleting all of them doesn't hurt unless they're used some other way
  4. Make a mock clip and add all of the actors you just removed the ID's from. The purpose of this is to give them all new ID's.
  5. Delete the mock clip, you don't need it.
  6. Edit the dumped animation files
    1. Open them using a text editor again
    2. Find the old duplicate ID and replace it with the ID that you need this animation to animate. CTRL-H to open find and replace window
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    3. Save the file
  7. Import all of your animation files back into the studio by clicking Create -> Import File
  8. Done. Enjoy your working animations.
I will now go try to finish animating this so I can add fluids and sounds next time I get the chance...ttyl.

• Red Heart

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All of my scene progress for today is gone.
Loading the scene just doesn't load any clips.
I have been animating and doing random other fixes since I got home from work, for like...3 hours now.
I am done with my life.
I wanted to release a new animation today but apparently my fluid mod from hooh doesn't work and this happened sooo yeeeeaaa.....unless any of y'all want to pay me programmer money to work on this until dawn I'm gonna put it off for a while lol
1680107211241.png

• Sad

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oh cool better penetration also doesn't work unless I press that stupid "collide with selected characters" thing in the item menu.
Great, another thing to mention to the people that are just trying to watch my scenes.

• Sad

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
hello where can i download this? is this a game or just demo? is it 3d?
The things on this thread are just scenes, characters, outfits and most importantly animations.

To see any of these, you need to download Honey Select 2 BR11 or higher from here .
Don't even try to get it using a part download from F95, but here is the F95 page too https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/.
Then you need to follow the original post to get all the required mods so the scenes work.
Then you open StudioNEOV2 in your game folder...
1681462158315.png
...and load the map scene, then import one of the 6 animation scenes so you can see them.

And yes, they are 3D, with some sounds too but don't expect anything impressive in the sound department.
You can also slow down or speed up the animations or even control them yourself by just moving the seek bar yourself. They are done in such a way that the animations still look pretty good even if you do that.
You can also move the characters' limbs around assuming they are not relevant to the animation, so you can usually move their feet, shoulders and spine center.
You can also swap in other characters but that might cause issues if the other character doesn't even resemble the original.

Honey Select 2 is a game worth playing on its own so you're not really wasting all that space just to see my scenes. There are loads more scenes posted on the discord server .

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Progress updates:
Sup. New update finaly. This will be the last one for another long while because life and shit.
Enjoy it, but I gotta go to work because this doesn't pay me lol.
Before the next scene I'll make no sound variants of the current ones because it seems loading them WITHOUT the sound folder doesn't work and I don't know why nobody told me that.
I'll also polish some other shit.
I'll also look into fixing the janky FPS I get which may be the same for you.
I now get 20 fps on scene 6 without the fucking map loaded in lol so yea.
BTW map's updated as well with some removed crap and a new camera on #6 as usual.
Alet sends kisses.

EDIT: uploaded the cards with no sound now as well. You should be able to play the animations without the sound files now. I also fixed some issues with autoplay and updated the 2nd scene card because it was aparently an older version. Enjoy.

Story:
Stories will be posted next to the screenshots. Order matters. If the story is posted first, you're supposed to read it first and the other way around.

Tags:
[Animated] [Static] [Sound] [Cum]
The scenes will have these according to what they have.

Requirements:
At the very bottom you will find a list of all requirements. I'm not sure if the cards are also needed to load a scene but I'll include them too.
You need the sound files from this section as well.

Customization:
You can obviously swap in your own characters. I do my best to parent and folder things properly but things may not look too good right away.
SWAPPING CHARACTERS CURRENTLY MAKES BETTER PENETRATION STOP WORKING, THE FIX IS TO SELECT BOTH THE SCRIPTED DICK AND CHARACTER AND CLICK THIS HERE...
View attachment 2356879
IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, SAVE THE SCENE WITH THE NEW CHARACTER AND RELOAD.

You can also move any nodes that are not used in the animation, meaning that you can actually pose the characters yourself, sometimes without messing up the animation at all!

You can change the speed of every individual clip in Clip Manager, or you could even hold the slider and move it yourself if you want to get more personal with the girls.
If you do change the speed, try to change it in halves or doubles of the current speed so things don't get too out of sync in certain scenes (the 5th one as of now)

Usage instructions:

I'm not sure if this is stored in the scene cards, so just in case it isn't...
MAKE SURE that you enable this if you want proper jiggles:
HSPE2 -> Select the character you're looking at in the studio workspace -> go to HSPE2 "Adv. Mode" -> Boobs & Butt -> enable 'Alternative update mode' at the bottom left.

For the best experience, max out your field of view and get close and personal. Default keybind is ] for higher FOV and = for lower FOV.

Below you will find the map scene, which is followed by the individual scenes.

The way to use these as it stands, is to first LOAD THE MAP then, IMPORT THE SCENE that you want to see. You CAN import multiple scenes, but VNGESound can't load the same sound file twice..so the audio will be messed up a bit for the initial scene.

If you want to load another scene, you should first delete the current one from the workspace. Delete the whole folder.
I say this because they take a lot of resources to play and sometimes too many playing at once cause extremely weird things to happen.
You DON'T need to reload the whole map.

If you want a huge performance boost, turn off or adjust shadows, with the corresponding downside obviously. You could also delete the light object in the map but that's not recommended for obvious reasons.

DO NOT change characters using this
View attachment 1995568
press this instead
View attachment 1995569
Doing it by replacing only parts of the character messes up their body shape for some stupid reason, even if only the clothes aren't swapped, for example.

The main animations are the ones that contain "control", "fuck" or "sex".

If the scene doesn't sound or look right, you should probably reload. Right after a reload, the scene should be playing decently, assuming you got no unfortunate bugs I didn't catch.

Map card:
View attachment 2514434

If you really care about the crappy little story I'm writing, you may want to not explore the map where there are currently no scenes. Same goes for looking at the workspace structure.

The map takes quite a bit of RAM to load in. If you have trouble loading it, please let me know and I will split it up into multiple scenes that can then be imported into eachother to prevent crashes while loading. Mine sometimes crashes as well even with 16GB of RAM unfortunately.

There are currently 6 scenes:

Requirements:

Character cards:

Outfit cards:

Poll results:
I like

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

b2pass

Mar 16, 2021
Not works i think my sdd directory is C\ so ur studio file can't find out correct animation keystone lol