Ikaruga Mod Request Thread

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
Game - Ancient world Gods and Men [v1.6]
Game Thread -https://f95zone.com/threads/ancient-world-gods-and-men-v1-6-project63.5831/
Requested Mod - unlimited health,unlimited money,unlimited stamina.

Reactions: Claraval

xModo

Mar 22, 2018
Game - Ancient world Gods and Men [v1.6]
Game Thread -https://f95zone.com/threads/ancient-world-gods-and-men-v1-6-project63.5831/
Requested Mod - unlimited health,unlimited money,unlimited stamina.
You can just access the cheat menu by typing in "TUTOR" for patreon level 1, "MASTER" for patreon level 2, and "SEXYBEAST" for dev mode.

Reactions: tom anderson

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I'd appreciate a mod for Starship Inanna that replaces all the "ze" and "zir" pronouns with more universal "it" and "it's". Ideally, it'd switch in the character's name or something. Unfortunately, there's two different characters that are referred to by these pronouns so that would be a lot more work.

I was able to manually edit my local files. But, when it comes to renpy, and coding in general I don't know really know what I'm doing (tech in general, and sys admin stuff I'm okay with).

whiteremorse

Aug 27, 2018
Girls in the Big City [The Worst]

add a console because this game uses an anti-cheat something..

Spazz05

Jul 12, 2017
Four elements trainer
a general cheats mod using the cheats already available

And yes im lazy when it comes to writing

Ethan1234

May 21, 2018
Hi can you make a mod for love and sex: second base. I think a cheat menu would be best if possible so i don't have to worry about the stats and needs anymore and can change them to whatever I need or want them to be whenever I want so If you think its possible to mod this it will be much appreciated

jiggywiggy

Nov 22, 2017
Have been into illusion games for a while, and i'm surprised to find there aren't any tongue slider(length/width/height) or tongue replacer mods (playhome, honey select or sbpr).

side note: lactation and expansion mods are also scarce

If anyone knows mods like this or willing to make them let know!

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Have been into illusion games for a while, and i'm surprised to find there aren't any tongue slider(length/width/height) or tongue replacer mods (playhome, honey select or sbpr).

side note: lactation and expansion mods are also scarce

If anyone knows mods like this or willing to make them let know!
I'm sorry i don't add content, only edit existing one :(

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Would like see a remake mod from Rgpm to Ren'py with Lily of the vally. so it allow rollback and much better engine.

PS not sure where i could post this one to..if wrong please move this post. Thanks.

EDIT: sorry wrong post..but where could i post in with a request.?

PCMasterRace

Oct 14, 2017
I would love to have a mod.
Just a way to add money or change the amount of money you can get and if it is possible a way to 'un-randomize' some things like character locations.

• Hey there
Reactions: alexscaglione

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
PLEASE MAKE A BETTER MOD FOR THE TWIST. THE PRESENT MOD IS OKAY BU DOESN'T LET PLAYER CONTROL OUT COMES OF THE GAME. EVERY TIME YOU PLAYER JIZZIM INSIDE OF LADIES IT HAS TO BE OUTSIDE OR WEARING A CONDOM TO BE INSIDE OF LADIES. PLEASE MAKE A MOD THAT LETS PLAYER REMAIN INSIDE OF LADIES AND JIZZIM INSIDE WITHOUT WEARING A CONDOM OR LATEX SUIT OR DAY AFTER PILL. PLAYER AND LADIES HAVE TO WEAR A LATEX SUIT IN ORDER TO JIZZIM INSIDE OF LADIES.
the Twist [v0.29 Final] [KsT]
Please make this mod...

Reactions: ll Invisions ll
Aug 26, 2018
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 9] [CheekyGimp]

i don't know if this game has been requested but i cant find a mod for where the heart is ep1-9 as i have completed the game and love it it deserves a mod and i would loved to see any scenes that i did not do thank you.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Is it possible to make a money / stats mod for the new Glamour now that it has an offline version?