• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

redditfaround

Apr 10, 2024
This game actually looks decent but I can't tell if people are being sarcastic with their praise of it lol... "Very good, can't past first level".
Debating on purchasing it tbh. Is it unironically actually decent?

reinartz42

Aug 6, 2018
Stumbled upon this game browsing steam for idlers and it's actually pretty nice if you keep your expectations modest. For games in it's category it's one of the few entertaining ones with sexy art. The item system has that nice gacha feel trying to get good rolls. There are a variety of characters and builds available to try different tactics.
The translation is weak but it is understandable, it wasn't difficult to follow the story compared to many MANGO PARTY releases that are just jibberish like Blazing Aries which I had to give up on at the farm because it was impossible to figure out where to go and what to do.
My only real complaint is there is no stat sheet anywhere that explains what each stat does.
Crit and Fire Damage are straight forward but then you have weird ones like Overkill.
I couldn't figure out what Life and Mana recovery did either when there are Life&Mana Drains that add on hit and heal% which increases heal power similar to how fire damage% increases fire damage. They don't seem to be natural regeneration.
So it's hard to perfect builds with this vast itemization when I'm left guessing how some modifiers function.
I'll say it again though, there are very few sexy games in this category and this is far from shovelware slop that's mass produced. The developers only have a few games and you can see their update history they stick with them and polish them until they're good. If you like the idle genre this is one of the diamonds.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes