Icstor Discussion

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is still at 5% (after many days of developement) and there is written "MC" without any version number... maybe the game will be complete when it will go out?

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
The game is still at 5% (after many days of developement) and there is written "MC" without any version number... maybe the game will be complete when it will go out?
That's a good theory but I have my doubts. That doesn't really fit he patreon model. If it takes him 3 months to complete he wont be able to hang on to people for that long without posting something. Especially given the backlash recently.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I'm happy that we get the mother being hot for the son for once. Really think this is going to be great, if Icstor can keep the creative juices flowing. Milf Villa and IS2 ended on a bit of a sour note.

Reactions: N7's Slut and Xaos

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The poll doesn't fill me with confidence. Another generic ass MC if he follows it. I'm not too sure I'm psyched about slow progression either, the ICSTOR games I played were refreshing in that it didn't take 10 hours of pointless grinding to get anywhere.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
It's gone from 5% to 40% completed in less than a month. Good to see, but kind of worries me. Hope it isn't going to be as simple and boring as IS2 - though the animation was top notch as always.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
At this rythm there will be to wait another two months... but the game will be complete? (compare the name "MC" without any version number)

U

User_215882

I doubt Its going to be complete. If it' s like the last games the first release will have a good amount of content.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well It's 50% Done and today is Dev Preview.
So wait lol.

and which engine is he using.
Unity or Ren'py.
Because he is not using RPGM in this.

U

User_215882

He is going to be using Renpy. Which is fine because I heard Its going to be a VN which doesnt need unity.

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
His patreon page has changed so the preview is going to be soon :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink: