Icstor Discussion

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
No, I thought of the witch hunt that Patreon lead since two days against too obvious adult content. It's more a time to make low profile than anything else, especially when all your content is supposed to go against the rules.
Oh yeah that makes sense, sorry about the confusion.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I think he loves starting stuff, but have trouble keeping his enthusiasm up to the end. And it shows with like all of his games.
Oh yeah that's clear, eyes too big for the stomach. I love that he actually finishes his games and we don't have a 9 year dev cycle like some other games. But I think taking on IS2 and MV at the same time was a huge mistake. If he said he wanted to take some time off after they are done I wouldnt blame him.

Id even still pledge if he just posted CG sets

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Oh yeah that's clear, eyes too big for the stomach. I love that he actually finishes his games and we don't have a 9 year dev cycle like some other games. But I think taking on IS2 and MV at the same time was a huge mistake. If he said he wanted to take some time off after they are done I wouldnt blame him.

Id even still pledge if he just posted CG sets
Hopefully focusing on one game again will help. I just hope hes ok with a new engine, he's been using rpg maker for years.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hopefully focusing on one game again will help. I just hope hes ok with a new engine, he's been using rpg maker for years.
Ill be happy to see him move away from it. I don't hate RPGM, it just doesn't work well for this kind of content. If you wanted a long drawn out narrative with sex here and there, it works fine. But lets be honest most people are playing with one hand occupied and don't want to run halfway across earth to get the next panty shot.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Anyone got save from last version? i lost my old save so cba to start again when new update comes up

Usually 3-5 days
Try asking for a save in the actual game thread, you might have better luck there.

IS2 testing start i wonder how long will it take
hol3 is correct normally 3-5 days, icstor is normally pretty good about having bugs ironed out.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Anyone got save from last version? i lost my old save so cba to start again when new update comes up

Usually 3-5 days
It might not even take that long with IS2, supposedly it's supposed to pretty small. Consisting mostly of ending scenes.

D

Deleted member 42

Try asking for a save in the actual game thread, you might have better luck there.

hol3 is correct normally 3-5 days, icstor is normally pretty good about having bugs ironed out.
Whoops! My bad man.

@jande21 Maybe, just saying that Icstor usually takes up to a week for testing.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Well that was...
Expected.
Expected and also disappointing. Milf's villa and IS2 both rushed and pushed to the side.

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
He deleted all of the community massages on patreon page. Games are already published everywhere but there is no patreon update. Nice milking.

sokarim

May 25, 2017
icstor updated his patreon page and website.He announced new project called MKB and publish update post his patreon page.