None I would like to know if my work is suitable for taste in English-speaking countries

xl_xs

Mar 31, 2019
I would like to know if my work is suitable for taste in English-speaking countries
I'm trying to translate into English, is that ok?

EP9 (1).jpg

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Everything seems to be all right. I do think that these comics will find an audience.

But I also think that the quality of the translation is almost more important, as a lot of people don't like MTL (machine translation).
If you want to be sure, you should find a native English speaker to proofread your translated texts.

And it would be more appealing to westerners if the material wasn't censored, but that's not nearly as important.

Reactions: xl_xs

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Create account...
So I have no idea about your work so how could I possibly comment!

If you have good artwork and a decent game then you could probably get some interested English speaker to make your work more palatable to a western palate.
Probably not me as NZ English is almost a different language.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Seems pretty cool, I just used my google account, although I've no idea what anyone was saying since it seems to be in Korean I get the gist of it. If you look on this site you will see there are plenty of incest content. So yeah, you should have no problem.