Illusion I would like better Res from StudioNeo

Enertia19

Aug 14, 2019
So I have been creating screenshots on StudioNeo in hopes of creating a small comic. However the screenshots created using F11 are always 1920*1080. I would like to get a higher res pic as a lot of detail is being lost. Does anyone know whether this is a possibility?
Thanks in advance for any comments.

Nov 28, 2019
Without knowing what exactly StudioNEO is, here are some common issues and solutions when working with design tools/helpers/creators/editors:

- Multi-screen setup (e.g. laptop with attached bigger second screen) --> If the laptop screen is setup as Default Screen/Main Screen/Display 0, respectively Display 1 etc., some software uses that screen's native resolution as upper limit for any graphics created on the system. See if you can configure the screen with the highest native resolution as main display.

- You only have screens with a native resolution of 1920x1080 or less, your software is trying to explain to you anything higher makes no sense. Either listen to it or buy a better screen ;P

- The case above is true, you can't afford a new screen but you really, really want bigger pictures anyway (you know, to make better use of the 10TB server HDD you bought... which is why you have no money left for a better screen) --> Use Topaz Gigapixel AI, you'll be surprised how well it works and how far ahead it is to most competitors in the upscaling field. Also, much cheaper than a good display and so easy to use, a drunk monkey could use it without lenghty RTFM sessions and lectures.

- All of the above is complete bullshit in your case, but you can't find better answers online --> Check out external screen capture software, instead of using StudioNEO for screenshots. There are many screen capture programs for any system, be it Windows, Linux, Mac or whatnot, that provide you with an overlay you can call up from pretty much anywhere on your system and that capture everything on screen in the resolution of that screen. This way you are not bound by StudioNEO's limitations.

• Angry
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: DuniX and Enertia19

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Without knowing what exactly StudioNEO is, here are some common issues and solutions when working with design tools/helpers/creators/editors:

- Multi-screen setup (e.g. laptop with attached bigger second screen) --> If the laptop screen is setup as Default Screen/Main Screen/Display 0, respectively Display 1 etc., some software uses that screen's native resolution as upper limit for any graphics created on the system. See if you can configure the screen with the highest native resolution as main display.

- You only have screens with a native resolution of 1920x1080 or less, your software is trying to explain to you anything higher makes no sense. Either listen to it or buy a better screen ;P

- The case above is true, you can't afford a new screen but you really, really want bigger pictures anyway (you know, to make better use of the 10TB server HDD you bought... which is why you have no money left for a better screen) --> Use Topaz Gigapixel AI, you'll be surprised how well it works and how far ahead it is to most competitors in the upscaling field. Also, much cheaper than a good display and so easy to use, a drunk monkey could use it without lenghty RTFM sessions and lectures.

- All of the above is complete bullshit in your case, but you can't find better answers online --> Check out external screen capture software, instead of using StudioNEO for screenshots. There are many screen capture programs for any system, be it Windows, Linux, Mac or whatnot, that provide you with an overlay you can call up from pretty much anywhere on your system and that capture everything on screen in the resolution of that screen. This way you are not bound by StudioNEO's limitations.
Bad advice.

Enertia19

Aug 14, 2019
With the repack you should already have the right plugin.
Press Shift or Ctrl with F11 for 4k
Press Both for 8k
Thanks for the info, I have the repack but does not seem to work. is it an optional plugin? if so which one?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Thanks for the info, I have the repack but does not seem to work. is it an optional plugin? if so which one?
Should be PlayShot24ZHNeo.dll.
Check Mod Options Manager.
Looks like its F10 not F11.
[Studio Neo]

F10: 1920 x 1080 Screenshot
Shift or Ctrl + F10: 2K Screenshot
Shift and Ctrl + F10: 4K Screenshot

F9 : 1920 x 1080 Screenshot (transparent)
Shift or Ctrl + F9: 2K Screenshot(transparent)
Shift and Ctrl + F9: 4K Screenshot(transparent)

Reactions: Enertia19

Enertia19

Aug 14, 2019
Dang don't seem to have PlayShot24ZHNeo, is there a way to get it? Can't seem to find it on site. I got the latest Honey Select 2 Repack.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Dang don't seem to have PlayShot24ZHNeo, is there a way to get it? Can't seem to find it on site. I got the latest Honey Select 2 Repack.
That's for HS1

For HS2 you need to to go into the plugin options menu(F1) and set the Screenshot Manager to whatever rez you want.

Reactions: Enertia19