I want to make a game but I'm undecided on some details

MILF : Neighbor or Mother ?

• Total voters

zxfay

Jan 17, 2020
basically / for the moment they are all about the plot
the plot is simple is about the MC hypnotizing a MILF
the place is in a rural japanese town/ village in middle of the mountains

1. the MILF : I can't decide if it's going to be a neighbor or the MC's mother.
2. the method of hypnosis : at first i think the MC will learn a technique, but later i think that it will felt a "lack" of content so i think of the MC making potions to hipnotize the MILF and the people of the village
3. the MC : i have 2 options a "ugly bastard" or a "kusogaki"

there are more details of the game that i haven't think of .
but this is all that i can think of
BTW: english is not my native language and my english is not perfect sorry if i write wrong someting or not expres someting in a correct way
my native language is spanish hola :)

Last edited:

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
1. the MILF : I can't decide if it's going to be a neighbor or the MC's mother.
why-not-both.gif
MC wants to hypnotize his neighbor MILF because he finds her hot or for revenge.
But during one of his hypnotizing attempts/sessions he gets caught by his mother, so he has to hypnotize her too.

He's not actually into incest, but since he panicked and overdosed his mom, she acts a little stupid and is sloppy with her attire which gets pretty revealing at times and the MC starts to think. "Well why not."

You could make the whole mother part optional for those who dislike incest. In that case he'll just send her away cleaning his room or something. ;)

Reactions: twinklecake

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Just ask yourself if you want a patreon or not. If the answer is yes, go with the neighbor. If your answer is anything other than yes, mother will be the more popular option.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Landlady who happens to live in a neighboring apartment, maybe? Landlady by default that is, with the option to set it to something else?