I want to find an animation

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Don't say I never give anyone anything.

Most of his animations are of Hitomi, the lass in those, from Dead or Alive. You'll have to browse his archive to find those particular ones but the whole series is there.

王润城

Aug 26, 2017

Don't say I never give anyone anything.

Most of his animations are of Hitomi, the lass in those, from Dead or Alive. You'll have to browse his archive to find those particular ones but the whole series is there.
Excuse me, can i ask who he is? Is he a username? Where am i going to see his file?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
models from many popular 3d games have been ripped, converted and rigged for use in XPS pose studio, XNALara, Source filmmaker, and other programs. We're talking around 40,000 characters, and countless users making animations with these models. I don't know which.
Google reverse image search of the Image in the OP, points to a Scandinavian website, restricted traffic, but you can proxy if you want to check it out.

王润城

Aug 26, 2017
models from many popular 3d games have been ripped, converted and rigged for use in XPS pose studio, XNALara, Source filmmaker, and other programs. We're talking around 40,000 characters, and countless users making animations with these models. I don't know which.
Google reverse image search of the Image in the OP, points to a Scandinavian website, restricted traffic, but you can proxy if you want to check it out.
Scandinavian website?Which website can give me a link? What keywords do I have to enter?Please be sure to help out!

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017

this one

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So, I give you the site of the guy that made those animations where all you had to do was look through them but because you are so lazy you thank another guy that links them directly.

Why do I bother helping people?

Reactions: Cobretti

王润城

Aug 26, 2017
So, I give you the site of the guy that made those animations where all you had to do was look through them but because you are so lazy you thank another guy that links them directly.

I am not lazy, I have tried to find.I do not understand English, thank you for your reply

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017

dont-worry_o_209648.jpg

Le Mat

May 30, 2020

Because helping people is your forte ! You can't help it.

I must add that some threads are frigging mazes and that who asked whom for what is frequently quite opaque.

Don't mind me !