I posted my game in the Game req section, now it's gone...

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hey, Jackerman here! I submitted a game request of my 0.1 game version and some mods said it looked good but then it was "moved to a different forum" where it is "removed from public view, pending staff decision on rule 7". This is weird because I don't believe I broke rule 7, which states that "Password protected archives are not allowed, and avoid excessive archiving splitting (1-2GB minimum parts). " Do yall know anything that could help me and do yall know if my thread will get deleted, because I have not been contacted by any mods about it.

Reactions: Wet tire

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Rule 7 is about loli/shota content. If one of your characters is underage, or appears to be, and is involved in sexual situations then its not allowed.

You'd either need to make those characters more mature looking. Or perhaps make a patch to add their content to the game (thats hosted elsewhere, like on lewdpatcher), and not have their content in by default. Parental Love and Ecchi Sensei do that for example. Looking at the development thread, I assume the issue is with this character and the other school characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Rule 7 is about loli/shota content. If one of your characters is underage, or appears to be, and is involved in sexual situations then its not allowed.

You'd either need to make those characters more mature looking. Or perhaps make a patch to add their content to the game (thats hosted elsewhere, like on lewdpatcher), and not have their content in by default. Parental Love and Ecchi Sensei do that for example. Looking at the development thread, I assume the issue is with this character and the other school characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible to just explain that he's 18? There are other games on this site where the mc appears very young, "milf in time" is a good example. Maybe getting rid of the shota tag and explaining that hes older would help?

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Is it possible to just explain that he's 18? The character model I designed to also have facial hair and chest hair...
wtaf how is he 18? he looks 9 at a push. I checked the game out and honestly it screams jail time. You can't even say there dwarves as they still look pre pubescent
I am all for loli but jesus h christ theres a fecking limit. even with a loli patch i think this would just get constantly bombarded with complaints

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Is it possible to just explain that he's 18? There are other games on this site where the mc appears very young, "milf in time" is a good example. Maybe getting rid of the shota tag and explaining that hes older would help?
The rule is a bit lenient towards 2dcg. The more realistic it looks, the more likely it is to get banned. That's why 3dcg stuff are more under scrutiny. Looking at the pics shared by jamdam, the characters can be 12 at max imo.
The mc in Milf in Time looks short and malnourished tbh and the characters are a bit on the cartoonish side. At the end of the day we've got to respect the decision made by the staff/mods ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I personally like shota stuff(not loli!) But i think it is understandable why any site would want to avoid these topics/content.