Tutorial I need some answer about characters

BilalSamet

Nov 11, 2017
I saw same or similar characters in different games (like Max's Life and the Corruption game) is there anywhere i can find free character or they paid for it ? Can someone help me ?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I saw same or similar characters in different games (like Max's Life and the Corruption game) is there anywhere i can find free character or they paid for it ? Can someone help me ?
Hello, my game is created with Honey select studio, the full game can also be found on this forum.

Honestly do not know if the game is updated here or the instructions are correct :(
There are also two sites with lots of mods to put inside, but I do not know if I can link them here.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hello, my game is created with Honey select studio, the full game can also be found on this forum.

Honestly do not know if the game is updated here or the instructions are correct :(
There are also two sites with lots of mods to put inside, but I do not know if I can link them here.
Might be best to send a PM?
Ps. @Kuggazer thanks for your Xmas update and Merry Xmas to you and everyone here!!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

BuriedRabbit

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
It's a bit old, but, for anyone who want to include free characters, it's possible to find something by looking for "makehuman" at google.