Ren'Py I NEED HELP!!!!!

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Bro you will have to help us help you.
We will need more information, like; game name and version, error messages, wich OS you are in (it seems like windows but what is that linux on the left? haha).

Reactions: Dantasnet

zaquzuq

Oct 30, 2023
Bro you will have to help us help you.
We will need more information, like; game name and version, error messages, wich OS you are in (it seems like windows but what is that linux on the left? haha).
game name:Double percption OS:windows no message error , And all the games that contain tow Applications don't work with me

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
You tried to open both exe files right? If so, weird problem you got there, without an error message i can only give general tips like;
trying to see if a compatibility mode helps.
// disable your antivirus.
// open in admin mode.
But it's weird, because it seems that not even a log file is being made.
When you try to open the game nothing happens? like a quick pop-up in the screen, does the application leaves something open in the task manager?

zaquzuq

Oct 30, 2023
You tried to open both exe files right? If so, weird problem you got there, without an error message i can only give general tips like;
trying to see if a compatibility mode helps.
// disable your antivirus.
// open in admin mode.
But it's weird, because it seems that not even a log file is being made.
When you try to open the game nothing happens? like a quick pop-up in the screen, does the application leaves something open in the task manager?
There is nothing in task manager , Nothing happens when opening games , but the loading mark occurs for a few seconds and then goes away , this thing happens to me in all games that contain two of them