Tool I need help with the "Textractor and Translator++" translator for RPGM games

CrisWar

May 20, 2020
My problem is that when I want to translate from English to Spanish it does not translate it, and this only happens with games that are already translated into English, which does not happen when I translate them from Japanese to Spanish, I need help.

Sorry for the English

Mi problema es que cuando quiero traducir de ingles a español no lo traduce, y esto solo pasa con juegos que ya estén traducidos al ingles, cosa que no pasa cuando los traduzco de japones a español, necesito ayuda.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
My problem is that when I want to translate from English to Spanish it does not translate it, and this only happens with games that are already translated into English, which does not happen when I translate them from Japanese to Spanish, I need help.

Sorry for the English

Mi problema es que cuando quiero traducir de ingles a español no lo traduce, y esto solo pasa con juegos que ya estén traducidos al ingles, cosa que no pasa cuando los traduzco de japones a español, necesito ayuda.
Ven a este enlace, puedes encontrar una solución a tu problema.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-3-7-24.60101/#post-4065880