• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML I need help with Mega app

Petscop2

Feb 15, 2021
I have the Crystalpart3 zip in the Mega app, but I’m not sure how to turn that into the actual game. Can someone help me with this?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Here it says it is a HTML game. Extract the content of the archive, find a file called "begin.html" (or just "begin") and open it with your browser.

Petscop2

Feb 15, 2021
Here it says it is a HTML game. Extract the content of the archive, find a file called "begin.html" (or just "begin") and open it with your browser.
I think I understand what you mean, but I’m not sure how to do this on iPhone, if that’s even possible

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
An iPhone? Ah, I can't help you with that.
The only hint I've found is from this thread. I know it says RPG Maker, but MV games are basically HTML games with a quirk.

As far as I understand, first you must install the Offline Pages app on your phone and use your pc to extract the game.
Then you must open iTunes, go to filesharing and drag the game folder into Offline Pages.
Once the folder is transferred, open it with Offline Pages and play it (I guess you must open begin.html in Safari?).
Again, I don't own any Apple device, so I can't test this solution.

Alternatively, you can upload the game on gamcore.com and play it there lol. They already have Crystal part 1 and 2.
I just don't know if your iPhone can play all the media files included in the game (videos, webPs and so on).

Petscop2

Feb 15, 2021
So I found a way to get to a certain spot in the game by using that html link. I sent the link to one of my Snapchat accounts and copied the link and pasted to Firefox. I wouldn’t have known to do that if it wasn’t for your help so thank you for your time and your help.

Reactions: scrumbles