• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML I made a small Not-Game thing to play around with...

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I was hacking around and put a small simulator thing together. It's up at my old workshop. Direct link is but subject to change in future.
(stable workshop link is , and Project 6 is the current name). Only known to work on Firefox and Chrome.

So what is it? Um, it's text-based, you pick a character name and a few other things, and then take turns against an enemy (or 2 enemies if you play as female). Attack, guard upper, guard lower, etc.

There are a few Easter Eggs scattered throughout. I guess if anyone feels like poking around and finds some of them, feel free to post anything interesting you find. Also, there may or may not be a small pregnancy system...

Interestingly, I'm not really a fan of futa, but since I'm not against it, I figured I'd design for that in the beginning, and it seems to be not-broken.

Again, it's a simple little text-based thing, with no real plans or direction, but I'm happy to hear if anyone has anything to say.

ProfLiquidDick

Oct 28, 2019
Turn-based sex reminded me of Lilith's Throne for some reason.
Pregnancy is more like instabirth. Is there a plan to expand it?
Also, does enemies beating the crap out of me even after I died count as easter egg?

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Turn-based sex reminded me of Lilith's Throne for some reason.
Pregnancy is more like instabirth. Is there a plan to expand it?
Also, does enemies beating the crap out of me even after I died count as easter egg?
Hi, thanks for the reply.
1. Hmm, I think I've seen the Lilith's Throne thread, but I don't think it appealed to me
2. That's probably a presentation issue. Actually, it's already stored in a separate list, and it does show "due date" in the "Actor" tab. One can pass time until "birth" happens, and then the mother will be able to become pregnant again. Or maybe you meant something else? I'm open to ideas.
Also, I should mention some hidden features already:
a. chance for twins or triplets
b. for offspring, hair color can be anywhere in between both parents. For skin, it will generally be closer to one of the parents.
c. traits have different heritability: vamp_teeth almost always pass down, but others are a little less reliable. It also depends a lot on if one or both parents have the trait.
d. by using "Year +1" they can age up to 18 and be selectable in the dropdowns. A couple easter eggs are hidden behind this...
3. Yep :), the enemies will still beat you up for now. I didn't yet have an idea of how to end things, so I just checked to make sure it wasn't buggy and left it alone.

---
Separately, I do have a small update in the works. I'm reducing some of the battle RNG, and the enemies will be able to mix in some sequences (e.g. attack, guard, attack, guard). If unable to attack in the third step, for example, then the strategy will be scrapped.
There will also be a "Self Service" button to increase your own arousal. Interestingly, that can actually be a useful move(though I'll probably have a snarky message appear in the message box).
(also, a small fix to prevent weirdness if both enemies pick "initiate xxx" at the same time; only the first will connect)

Lastly, I'll just mention that the names come from a bank of ~50 female names and ~50 males names. Easter egg names are: Alma Elma, Alipheese, and Marcellus. Hopefully you get lucky!

Last edited:
Reactions: ProfLiquidDick

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
FWIW, updated to "0.0.2"
Changelog is:

"Gameplay: Enemies may use predefined move sequences.",
"Gameplay: Predefined move sequence will end early if a move is not available.",
"Gameplay: Slap 1, Female move (test, may be expanded or removed)",
"Gameplay: Self Service, to increase own arousal",
"Characters: Select Child Gender (Actor page)"

(also accessible at the site)

Last edited:
Reactions: ProfLiquidDick

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Not to spam, but had some momentum and 0.0.3:

Changelog:
  1. Gameplay: AGI stat; turn order is now based on AGI
  2. Gameplay: FERT stat; conception prob is now based on both parties' FERT stat
  3. Modding: Create Custom Actions
  4. Modding: supported conditions: HAS_EQUIP, HAS_EFFECT
  5. Modding: supported executions: STAT_MOD, EFFECT_MOD
  6. Modding: Use browser Local Storage to temporarily save modded actions
  7. Gameplay: enemies can also use custom moves...

I'll need to brainstorm ideas before coming up with another update. I guess the UI could be cleaned-up if there's nothing better to do.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Welp, 0.0.4:

Changelog:

1. "Overly ambitious changes: working on ability to play multiple games",
  2. "Homepage: New Menu, with a menu item to go to Demo 1",
  3. "Title Screen: per game. For Demo 1, includes 'New Game' menu item",
  4. "Newgame Screen: per game. For Demo 1, enter player name, player color, and optional party name",
  5. "Map Screen: multiple maps per game. For Demo 1, default is 16x16 grid",
  6. "Map Events: basic events such as 'showMessage' (in progress: 'meetEnemy')",
  7. "Rivers: Specify rivers simply with { x, y, amt, dir }. x/y coords, amt is length, dir is [up/down/left/right]",
  8. "Rivers: Party will need transport capable of water travel. Which doesn't exist yet, sorry.",
  9. "Demo 2: Another demo 'game'; very simple - exists only to demonstrate potential"

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Smaller update, 0.0.5:
  1. Modals: implemented popups/modals. Initial popup with keyboard instructions.
  2. Player direction UI: small marker to indicate which way the player is facing
  3. Keyboard: action keys for Enter, Z, and [space]
  4. Demo 1: Added small amount of text content
  5. Demo 1: Renamed 'the village' to 'Village 1'. That's why I get paid the big bucks.
Plan for next update is to take basic battle functionality from "Test?" and add it to Demo 1. The battle stuff will hopefully get a more polished UI.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adabelitoo

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Wasn't easy to finish by midnight, but 0.0.6:
  1. Battle Screen: new screen with most of functionality from "Test?". "Test?" will probably be removed later.
  2. Updated UI for picking actions. It uses a categorized menu instead of list of buttons.
  3. Slight implementation of relation system. Characters can have different dialog depending on interaction.
  4. Added new action "Beat up Self". Why? Uh... I dunno.
  5. Not obvious yet, but when "Yes" | "No" shows up in terminal, "Yes" is focused by default. Basically, you can press enter or space without having to click.
BTW, if one is browser-savvy, they might notice that map0001.json controls a lot of what happens. Hopefully I can work towards supporting user-created maps.

Last edited:

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I'm not sure I have a direction, but somehow there's :
  1. Settings Screen: press 'Esc' or click the Icon that's labeled 'Esc'.
  2. Basic Party Info moved to Stats section of Settings
  3. Improved Random Walk algorithms
  4. Save Phase I: display draft version of game save data.
  5. Save Format is 80% final, 20% needing review. One shouldn't rely on the format just yet.
  6. Exit Game: option to exit from settings screen, with confirmation popup
  7. Fixup: when using 'Beat up Self', text now properly displays who is using it.
Save Phase II is up next, and possibly Load Phase I. It'll be a fair amount of planning and work, since I want to treat save format as mostly untouchable (so that end-users don't have to suffer breaking changes).

Supporting user-created maps will need to be a medium-term goal, since it would be better if save/load is in place first.

No one should get hopes up, but I have pondered whether I should get back into artwork. I doubt anything will come of it though.

Reactions: Kinderalpha

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Hehe, I figured I should expand a couple things before hardening a save format, so here's :
  1. Sound integration. Modern browsers with HTML5 should be fine.
  2. Sound setting: it's inside the, um, Settings section of Settings. From 0 to 1.
  3. Demo1, Map 2. Accessed by finding the bar (formerly "Under Construction")
  4. I make no apologies for the music selection...
Next update is probably next week, but I'll see if I can have another chunk done by Sunday night.