I love you guys! Read...

S

SumanRules

I am downloading so many games from here... I see great effort so many have put here.. Been feeling like a total lurker recently so i am thinking about contributing something... since I am not able to post link to anything till i post 2 more times you gotta wait.. but i've something amazing for you all. A original version of Virtual Hottie 2 3D i've paid for long time ago. It's a kickass game. Google it, and watch screenshots to get a idea.. :) ill upload it to Mega

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
We appreciate it! :D

S

SumanRules

okay so enlighten me a bit here.. can i make 2 more random posts so i can post the link?? if i can and that would not be considered a spam and get me banned from the site then i will.. lol

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
okay so enlighten me a bit here.. can i make 2 more random posts so i can post the link?? if i can and that would not be considered a spam and get me banned from the site then i will.. lol
You can post links, we mods will just get a notification to aprove your post or deny it :)

S

SumanRules

You can post links, we mods will just get a notification to aprove your post or deny it :)
hmmm... so i can post link even tho this is my first post? alright i am making a new thread with link.
ps: DONT BAN ME MOD! :p lol

S

SumanRules

I've posted!!! In wrong thread.. it should be in games.. still :p