EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
20983_S0Kmlt1.png

Overview:
It is a story about a simple girl, who ends up staying in a hotel in Venice with her father for her 18th birthday after her mother bailed out on the romantic getaway that her father planned to try to fix the marriage. In the last night of the trip though, the A/C breaks down and she ends up waking up during the night because of the heat and sweat.
Then, by accident or by fate, she sees something she shouldn't have, and when they return home on the next day a new idea hatches in her mind. She has to seduce her daddy.
That's where you come in, you take control of the girl in the hopes of seducing her father, having sex with him and making him as happy as he has made her. Will she be able to sate her lust? What will happen with the marriage? How far are you willing to go for your daddy?​

Developer: Flamecito
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: * - Italian Translation*
Thanks @flamelordsan & @jpsimon
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I knew as soon as DMD became a huge thing that in no time people would start to drift to this genre of games (dad / daughter).

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I mean, good humor but not really worth fapping. :confused:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm starting to work on my own game now, its called Dating My Daddy, DMD will be totally original and nothing like DMD.
I'm getting my 10000$ a month ready so I can get that sweet reward of one picture and my name in the credits :FeelsGoodMan:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This game is awesome, the best friend is my favorite character atm in any recent games.
her tips on kissing were pretty damn funny, and just her bluntness make her best girl.

Oh right, Pros: game is pretty damn funny, dialogue is fluid between characters, plenty of content for such an early release (v0.04), some pretty hot scenes (stills).

Cons: pace is kinda fast,
, models could use some tlc, no animated scenes.

Overall 3.5 trouser pinocchios is my tally

Last edited:

Roger

Donor
Aug 13, 2016
I must say that i disagree with many here. I dont mind copies of old games because Im yet to see a game that is so good that it cant be improved. I dont like copies that are worse than the original though :p

BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
The quality of the images is so bad as if rendered using a calculator. Not to mention the game runs in like 800x600px.

In every other sentence you got either "dick" or "fuck" (or similar). Really annoying.

The concept itself is definitely interesting but as others here have already mentioned it's been poorly executed.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes