RPGM Abandoned I Know What You Did [Demo B1] [Steve Day]

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
title.jpg

Overview:
You start as a regular guy that wants to have his own show on TV. But to get there, you have to start small doing a lot of tedious jobs before you can even get into the studio. On your way you will meet strange people and might find out about a sinister conspiracy. And of course you will have sex. All scenes very explicit and animated.
It is not a classic RPG. There are no fights. It actually plays more like a point & click adventure.​

Updated: 23.03.2017
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Demo Bugfix 1
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Download:
- -

CafeMod1.jpg.jpg OfficeSx3.jpg.jpg GardenPeep1.jpg.jpg GardenPeep5.jpg.jpg Library1.jpg.jpg Massage3.jpg.jpg OfficeSx2.jpg.jpg Photoshoot8.jpg.jpg StripClub07.jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Image doesn't work

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 2647 Weird, cause it works for me just fine.
You actually should download the pictures and drag them to the thread when you are creating it. That way the pictures will stay on here forever since they are saved on our server instead of god knows where.
When I open in a new tab it says:
"The referring domain has been banned. RGX-HN"

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You actually should download the pictures and drag them to the thread when you are creating it. That way the pictures will stay on here forever since they are saved on our server instead of god knows where.
When I open in a new tab it says:
"The referring domain has been banned. RGX-HN"
Done, thanks for the advice. :)

EDIT:
Straightforward game, as you always get told where to go. The only optional scene is in spoilers below. Lots of walking, decent writing and animation. CG is done in 3D SexVilla I think.

Last edited:

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What? It's just an .exe file and nothing else.
i know. i only tell what my system tells me.

Edit: Ok i renamed it and know it seam that the game version isnt the right version for my system.( win 10)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I find this game highly disturbing. The fact that the MC has not bathed in over a week and doesn't eat any food yet bitches about needing a job to survive is ridiculous. Best I can do is a bird bath in the sink, before running off to grandma for my daily odd job. Random rape is thrown in, and the unclean starving hobo MC is now working for the FBI agent who he raped? Even fever dreams cannot justify this timeline of events.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Which program needed to extract CG? Game seems to be dead so nothing worth except maybe some pics from it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Last post of anything on their patreon is back in April this really needs the abandoned tag on it as it's dead Jim. Though the one patron might disagree.

Any mod can you tag this as abandoned? Thanks.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Another basically abandoned "early access" tumor. Dev didn't get the money he was hoping to get out of his demo, so he dropped it. No passion, no desire to actually complete something. Nope, "I want to get paid now for work that isn't done".

This mentality is the bane of adult games.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@UncleVT

This game needs the abandoned tag please DEV's last post on their patreon was back in Dec 10, 2017 at 2:49pm Thanks.

SteveDay

Aug 26, 2018
Funny. Just realized, that my old game somehow got uploaded here. Some other work got in the way so I had to stop development. If anyone is still interested, here is the source code: