Others Completed I Kept Applying Hypnotism to a Classmate Many Times and Having Sex [Final] [SOON]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE207989_img_smp3.jpg

Overview:

A small gallery of vignettes, each containing a small story snippet and artwork about a man named Ken hypnotizing and fucking his classmates silly.​

Updated: 12/09/17
Developer:
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.0
Language: Engrish (Machine Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

RE207989_img_main.jpg RE207989_img_smp2.jpg RE207989_img_smp1.jpg

One giant Dragon

Jun 20, 2017
Simple is not always good tho.
This game is pretty much trash. TL is so bad that they should have just made a zip with the pictures used in the game without bothering to keep it as a game. Scenes are all the same with different costumes. And to top it off all scenes are 60% black screen with "story" and then 1 CG that has about 3 variations.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I will never understand why people do machine translations and release them as is... I don't mind if they work over it to make it comprehensible but these are just BAD...

Reactions: Amariithynar

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
I think this is an adventure game about going around and.... ah screw it, couldn't make a plausible plot line for something of that title.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Title too vague, can't see what it's about.
Wonder what this game is about :/
I think this is an adventure game about going around and.... ah screw it, couldn't make a plausible plot line for something of that title.
It is obviously a game about using hypnotherapy on students to help them overcome shyness and social anxiety.

Which I now realise would actually be a good concept for a game... fuck.

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
I have a title for you. "A Game About Using Hypnotherapy on Students to Help Them Overcome Shyness and Social Anxiety." Brilliant. I'm a genius.
Too long for an english game... "Psych Class" or "Psych School" ? Can still keep that as a tagline though.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote