• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed I keep Dying in Another World -What the hell, Goddess!- [Final] [Artoonu]

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Unofficial Mac Build — I keep Dying in Another World v.1.0

Developer: Artoonu
Censored: No
Version: Final

DOWNLOAD
Mac:
[note: build partially tested]
• • • • •

for the Mac users roaming around F95Zone.
enjoy, folks.

[EDIT]

this is a great VN with a solid plot!
Artoonu and her/his gang did a good job here.

four of several other games from this gang available here at F95Zone:
Sexy Sharks
Fucking Hell
Furry Android Hentai
Furry Hentai Isekai

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
It's fine.

You die so many times it almost becomes comical tho.

The ending is a bit disappointment since most of your previous encounters basically become nothing since, well, time loop.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
please for the love of goddess Faria tell me there's going to be a sequel and that was such a cliffhanger.

artoonu

Jun 25, 2023
please for the love of goddess Faria tell me there's going to be a sequel and that was such a cliffhanger.
Developer here! Correct, story was written with possible sequel in mind... IF the game gets enough sales on Steam so I will see there's even a slight demand for more. Currently, this title has rather mediocre success considering my past games and the effort put into the project. I blame adding furries for the failure.
I do not have Patreon (not a fan of early access and making promises), community was silent to the point I deleted the Discord group (IDK why it's still linked in OP), so sales on Steam are my only metric.

I do not mind my games being here, I do want them to reach more people. But if you liked it and would like to see more, be it a sequel or another game, just drop these $3 on sale or something.

I'll use this space to answer about Mac and Android versions:
- Apple now requires app notarization which requires developer account, Mac device and it's generally a lot of hassle for something like 1-2% of the market.
- As for Android, Google Play does not allow NSFW games currently and due to my local laws I cannot sell directly. Giving paid game for free on another platform is obviously out of question.

PS:
Artoonu and her/his gang did a good job here.
Thanks! Just wanted to correct that I work completely alone on my games. Just purchasing stock assets and in some projects with help of AI (with manual fixes).

Last edited:

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I mean
This is a nice short game
Story is mature enough with some casual strings
The artstyle is too soft for things happened in novel and lacking face expressions in dialogs
It was a pleasure to read and watch

StarMage

Jun 19, 2018
Haven't finished the game but I am majorly confused. There are no choices so far, no deferring paths I can choose, the game follows a set story and people always ask to hookup after barely talking and ask to finish inside of them. I played far enough to hook up with the criminal, the clown, cat maid and the priestess and the only time I click something is when it comes to tarot card things and they are just to reveal information you already know and not in the form of a puzzle. Plus all the deaths is odd, it mentions saving and loading but you cant do it, the game chooses for you to progress the story, you cant choose where to go willingly, like I said you are set on a set path. I don't know if this changes or not but it seems pretty far in the story after sleeping with half the characters introduced and all the sex scenes are just the screenshots shown as a static image with subtle face changed or a layer of white barely visible once they finish. A little harsh but I wish there was more choice in where you go, what you say or do. It's like a comic with the same images. Can someone tell me if it gets better? I really wanna keep playing but I get no choice and free sex scenes constantly without working for them.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes